The Mighty Quinn Broke His Finger!

incredible how they went from having a qb controversy to having neither. it stinks... who is their qb now?

Josh Cribbs backing up Ken Dorsey unless they sign somebody. Back in 99 or 00 (i think) we burned through all 3 QBs and WR Kevin Johnson lined up behind center. :)

Josh Cribbs backing up Ken Dorsey unless they sign somebody. Back in 99 or 00 (i think) we burned through all 3 QBs and WR Kevin Johnson lined up behind center. :)

It's rather funny to listen to the sports talk announcers this morning. Most seem to be bypassing Dorsey and anointing Cribbs as the new QB.

I just wished Anderson had as much passion during the post-game press conference yesterday afternoon as he did during the season, then perhaps he might not have been demoted...and then hurt:

"We're not putting Josh in," said Anderson. "You guys are smoking crack.
Because we're playing bad doesn't mean we're going to put a receiver at quarterback."

Browns QB Anderson heard the jeers after injury - Cleveland Browns football NFL News - cleveland.com

What irony- the man who fills in at QB for HD MM's favorite NFL team was the guy who played AGAINST HD MM's beloved Buckeyes in that epic Fiesta Bowl.

_1689898_dorsey300.jpg
10732.a.jpg

Dorsey never had much of an arm here in miami. a lot of floaters. didn't he start a few times with the 49ers?

What irony- the man who fills in at QB for HD MM's favorite NFL team was the guy who played AGAINST HD MM's beloved Buckeyes in that epic Fiesta Bowl.

_1689898_dorsey300.jpg
10732.a.jpg

We didn't just play Miami in that Fiesta Bowl. We beat those 'Canes!

Another bit of irony is, fellow 'Cane, Kellen Winslow won't be available next week and probably the remainder of the season. This would've been the first time Dorsey and KW2 would be reunited since their college days. KW2 also suffered a major injury on Sunday (high ankle sprain).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts