the n/ noggin split

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lindenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 11, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
when is charlie going to split these 2 channels.I heard nick gas is gone after this year.and that is only 2 weeks away.can anyone find out?it's hard to tell your kids sorry but noggin is gone after 6pm.they don't understand.

Dish must have a really good rate with the current set up, they appear to be milking it for all it is worth to the end. They probably got a sweetheart deal on the 50/50 channel setup and do not want to pay the extra for 2 separate channels.

Yes, be sure to purchase a DVR with Dish Network service if you have pre-schoolers. Unlike DirecTV, Dish does not carry Noggin 24/7 or PBS Kids Sprout.

We will find out in January 09, that's because Nickolodeon suspending Nick Gas permantly. That will leave a open slot at ch. 177. Then Charlie will be forced to split the channels. Let's hope and see.

Well I myself hopes he splits the 2 channels as well as adds the other Viacom channels that Direct has that Dish doesnt. ex. Logo, CMT Pure Country, MTV HITS, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)