Poll, Do you have your NEW smartcards yet?

Do you have your NEW smartcards yet?

• Yes

Votes: 373 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 345 48.1%

• Total voters
Kind of a dumb poll if you cant update to having received them......misleading....but who knows what scientific info will be obtained from the result.

If the car swaps are going so well then why didn't they just send them all out at once or in larger batches?

If the car swaps are going so well then why didn't they just send them all out at once or in larger batches?

Why? 20 million receivers! How do you know how large the batches are?

So, far, 27 vs 39 is a pretty good start.

I do not know how to change the poll, so you can revote when you get them. I did not see that option.

My parents got their new card and their account is newer than my 12 year old account. I have the 1000.4 sat dish installed on a second pole and am waiting on the smart cards to be able to go to eastern arc + a side sat dish for 110 for Houston hd locals. I also have the 1000.2 sat dish + a side sat for 61.5 . So either way I am ready for either the western or the eastern arc- once the smart cards come my way.

I got mine Thursday Oct. 30. They were easy to install. The only problem is one of my receivers gets the Latino package, another one gets the Asian pack and the third one gets the Arabic pack. The fourth one is the best. It gets Star Fleet Command. My only hope is that no one takes this message seriously. Yea Phillies

I think you have to put a date to run this poll, then start another one in December. Something like:

As of November 1st, how many of you have received the new smartcards?

Just a suggestion.

In less than 24 hours, you have over 150 votes?
I think whatever numbers show for the answers, speak well for themselves.

I've never set up a poll, but I thought you could have it time out in a week or a month.
The voting would then be disabled.
Or, PM one of the moderators and ask them to close/lock the thread.
I'd let it run a week , at least, to see what sort of stats ya get.
(and over such a short span, anyone getting their cards during that time, can be ignored)

Right now, the NO's are leading about 3 to 2.

I have a customer in which had a receiver go bad and never had a card put in it. I replaced it with another used one and they sent a card out within a week or two. Seems like they are replacing cards for the receivers activated more recently than the older ones.

I have had my 722 since they come out, but traded my 811 for a 211 when they sent me a card in Ausust. I got my cards the day I started this poll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts