the nashville network

I hope one of my locals will pick this up.
hee hee thats funny...sorry but in your market its pretty slim options for subchannels ;)
Maybe the big neighbor market will grab it ;)

i hear it will launch late summer 2012 and it will be an OTA channel. does anyone know an exact launch date?
since its owned by Luken (who owns RTV, PBJ, TuffTV etc) we have some threads in the FTA area and last we heard (from a very reliable source) there is no "definite" answer yet. There was one date in an article that says October 1st. Since Luken has all their channels on big dish (C-Band) both the national feeds and the affiliate feeds the FTA'ers would know when its uplinked (which it isnt yet). Yes it will be a subchannel or in some cases on a low powered station

hee hee thats funny...sorry but in your market its pretty slim options for subchannels ;)
Maybe the big neighbor market will grab it ;)

since its owned by Luken (who owns RTV, PBJ, TuffTV etc) we have some threads in the FTA area and last we heard (from a very reliable source) there is no "definite" answer yet. There was one date in an article that says October 1st. Since Luken has all their channels on big dish (C-Band) both the national feeds and the affiliate feeds the FTA'ers would know when its uplinked (which it isnt yet). Yes it will be a subchannel or in some cases on a low powered station

I found that rick and bubba will have a show on tnn and they say october 1st too. click this video and they say october 1st at arounf 4:54 Rick & Bubba Kickoff Relaunched TNN - YouTube. i know its a slim chance but i can hope lol. if memphis gets it i will only be able to see it at night :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)