The Neighbors - Cancelled

Well,it takes some seriously stupid stuff to make me laugh but,this one made me laugh out loud several times.:D:eek:neinacrowd:

I wil give it a try tonight, the previews did not make it that appealing but I am giving everything a chance this season

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

If you like comedy that is stupid but very funny, you'll probably like this one. It is just so absurd.

I was very pleasantly surprised that it was so good, while so many of this seasons new comedies weren't. I'm very critical of sitcoms since I grew up watching some of the best. A sitcom has to make me laugh before the first break or it is gone.

Still watching,it has at least 3 pretty funny moments per episode.My wife isn't crazy about it,she's more into Modern Family but,it's starting to grow on her.

I have not watched the last 3 weeks. It was ok but just sort of I don't know left me feeling blah. Going by the lack of activity in this thread,i wonder if I am not alone in this.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I like the show and get a few laugh-out-louds in every episode but I admit I am surprised it is still on.

It has a favorable time slot.Getting decent ratings thanks to that but,it seems to be growing stale really fast.

Supposedly they have ordered a season 2 of "The Neighbors." So ABC seems to be behind this show. They must think that it is the next "3rd Rock from the Sun."

OKay, then it looks like ABC doesn't have anything else to air in the place of "The Neighbors", so they went ahead and ordered a full season of it. Then by May we will find out if they will renew it or not.

That about sume it up. I am not a fan of this one but I know several people who are so I hope it gets renewed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts