The Neighbors - Cancelled

It is funny at times.Not great but,certainly decent enough to keep me interested.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 1

Friday, September 20, 2013

"Family Conference": Reggie and Amber tell their families about their relationship; a surprise guest competes for Reggie's affection.

S~

the Neighbors , scifi/comedy, ABC

I read in another thread that this series might get cancelled due to low ratings.
Never heard of it. Thought I would watch.
Since there's been nothing much to view for two weeks, I have marathoned it.
Really enjoy it. Like all the characters.
Normally, I despise kids in shows, but here they work. ;)
http://epguides.com/Neighbors/
"On moving into an exclusive gated community, a normal family discovers that all of their new neighbors are space aliens who became marooned on Earth 10 years earlier."

Thanks. I searched two ways, and never found existing thread.
Glad to see the series has been discussed. :)
I did see it get stale after 10 or shows, but they must've gotten some new writing talent, because it picked up.
Still have a few episodes to go before being caught up.
Just thankful to have something fresh during dreary holiday reruns. :up

Last edited:
ABC Cancels 'The Neighbors'

The critically panned series about a couple who move into a community populated by aliens was moved from Wednesdays to Fridays for its sophomore run. Among adults 18-49, the Jami Gertz and Lenny Venito single-camera vehicle has averaged a 0.9 -- down 50 percent from its first-year average and only rising 33 percent when factoring in DVR. The series ranks as ABC's least-successful Friday show, between sturdy Last Man Standing and ratings hit Shark Tank.

hollywoodreporter.com

The critically panned series about a couple who move into a community populated by aliens was moved from Wednesdays to Fridays for its sophomore run. Among adults 18-49, the Jami Gertz and Lenny Venito single-camera vehicle has averaged a 0.9 -- down 50 percent from its first-year average and only rising 33 percent when factoring in DVR. The series ranks as ABC's least-successful Friday show, between sturdy Last Man Standing and ratings hit Shark Tank.

hollywoodreporter.com
Put it on Fridays and wonder why the ratings tank? ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts