the new Pro Bowl

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

are you watching the Pro Bowl ?

• i'll watch just for the newness thing

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • always watch

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • just watch to see warmth somewhere and the dancers

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • never again

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

madmadworld

Official TV Watcher
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 7, 2006
up on the roof in SinCity
"I hope they never ever switch it off this island or stop playing it," Tony Gonzalez, said. "This doesn't ever stop being fun."

(For the record, Peterson, the Cardinals star, said if he's matched up against Arizona teammate and Team Rice wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, "I will definitely tackle him. I'm not going to take his knee out, but I have to tackle him.")

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0a...-format-produces-deliciously-awkward-matchups
Pro Bowl, 7:30 PM est - NBC

I definitely WON'T be watching ...

I haven't watched the Pro Bowl in about 25 years, why start now.

Players don't want to play in it, they are typically out of shape, many haven't played in over a month now.

I say, go ahead and vote for the Pro Bowl players and send them and thier families on a trip to Hawaii and call it a deal ...

No game required.

I haven't made an effort to watch the probowl since the 1980s. I used to catch it here and there until it was moved from after the Super Bowl to before. It is a pointless game. Unlike the baseball all star game, it just doesn't have any life. Moving the game before the Super Bowl was idiotic. It means that players from the two best teams in the NFL that year will not be available making this game even less relevant. And now having the teams picked out with no conference lines makes it even more pointless!

I haven't made an effort to watch the probowl since the 1980s. I used to catch it here and there until it was moved from after the Super Bowl to before. It is a pointless game. Unlike the baseball all star game, it just doesn't have any life. Moving the game before the Super Bowl was idiotic. It means that players from the two best teams in the NFL that year will not be available making this game even less relevant. And now having the teams picked out with no conference lines makes it even more pointless!
Moving the game before the Super Bowl made sense, the last game should be the biggest game of the year not a pointless exhibition.

The Pro bowl is about as useless as pre season football.

I'll watch or even go to a preseason football game if someone offers me tickets, but the Pro Bowl has gotten worse for the last twenty years. Now if someone would offer me a trip to Hawaii, I would attend just to make an appearance, but then I would head right back to the beach. Pro Bowl = Pro Wrestling.

Moving the game before the Super Bowl made sense, the last game should be the biggest game of the year not a pointless exhibition.

The Super Bowl is the championship game. The Pro bowl has no bearing on it whatsoever whether it is played before or after.

I definitely WON'T be watching ...

I haven't watched the Pro Bowl in about 25 years, why start now.

Players don't want to play in it, they are typically out of shape, many haven't played in over a month now.

I say, go ahead and vote for the Pro Bowl players and send them and thier families on a trip to Hawaii and call it a deal ...

No game required.

I'm with you Jimbo, the game is a bad joke. I'll bet the pick shows on ESPN will get better ratings than the actual game will.

And yet it continues to get decent enough ratings to keep broadcasting it,obviously someone is watching.What's the difference between it and the NBA or MLB all star games?It's an exhibition of the top talent each league has to offer.Goodell threatened to kill it,but he just couldn't do it due to the revenue it brings the league.Personally I'm looking forward to watching some of these first timers such as Nick Foles,to see how they perform.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)