The new wives thread. And an off the wall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not really have "it". He had "something", and while similiar, "something" will cause the conditions that you mentioned. So, anyone with "something" needs to seek immediate medical attention!!!!!!

I've had "something" for some time know, I refuse to see the doctor, he's the one that gave me "something" instead of "it".

Don't trust your doctors, they are all in "it" for "something" for "that" thing that they do.

I've had "something" for some time know, I refuse to see the doctor, he's the one that gave me "something" instead of "it".

Don't trust your doctors, they are all in "it" for "something" for "that" thing that they do.

not even the doctor we have in house? :D

Rey, Paul- could you explain the Doctor-related profile sentences? (I'm Rey's Doctor, patient of Dr. Wozniak)

I find them funny, but I need an explanation.

Rey, Paul- could you explain the Doctor-related profile sentences? (I'm Rey's Doctor, patient of Dr. Wozniak)

I find them funny, but I need an explanation.

I think it started with Rey's sore posterior, or it was from the "it" thing. Rey, do you remember which it was?

Doesn't matter now. Rey ratted me out a post or two ago, and the AMA just sent me a letter of inquiry. So I may have to go back on the lam. ;)

I think it started with Rey's sore posterior, or it was from the "it" thing. Rey, do you remember which it was?

Doesn't matter now. Rey ratted me out a post or two ago, and the AMA just sent me a letter of inquiry. So I may have to go back on the lam. ;)

I thought that was doctor/patient privilege?

His bum was hurting but it is cured now.

Trying to beat Ramy there. But I may have another idea about what I'll do when I get close to 10K.

Ain't gonna happen.

I'm stuck at 100 posts behind you. I've made up a lot of ground, but I noticed that you noticed that I'm close, so I see you're posting everywhere. Probably not enough time for me to close the gap. it took me all afternoon to get back within 100, which is where I left off yesterday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)