The Next Channel On E* We All Want

As I recall isnt it Sept 1 or the 5th that USA is saying they will have launched an HD version, not just D or E stretching the SD. As for SciFi I really havent heard much about them going HD. Since even now they show alot of Movies letterboxed in SD the hope is it, SciFiHD may come sooner rather than later.

I would like to see Ala Carte.I'm not into sports so the 250 channel pack without the sports would be fine for me and the price would drop.I wish dish would do this.Xm and Sirius will be once the merger takes place so I see no reason dish couldn't do this.As for the shopping channels I say leave them.I like Qvc.

I would like to see Ala Carte.I'm not into sports so the 250 channel pack without the sports would be fine for me and the price would drop.I wish dish would do this.Xm and Sirius will be once the merger takes place so I see no reason dish couldn't do this.As for the shopping channels I say leave them.I like Qvc.
You can drop the multi sports pack,and it would save you $5.99,but I think they will charge you $5 to do it.

I would like to see the American Life channel. I had it when I had cable and liked to watch the shows of the 50s and 60s. I enjoyed such shows as Kung Fu, Lost in Space, The Man From U.N.C.L.E., I Spy, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)