The Offer - Paramount +

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
I am surprised there has been little to no buzz about this 10 part mini-series. It is such an interesting and engrossing retrospect of Albert S Ruddy's (Miles Tellar) travails in pulling off the original Godfather film The cast is EXCELLENT (including Juno Temple from Ted Lasso). Who would think Feancis Ford Coppala would provide most of the comic relief? Overall, it is a highly entertaining history lesson about overcoming the multiple obstacles of producing probably the greatest movie in history. I consider it a MUST SEE. It's all there to be binged, "Bubby"!

Reactions: Foxbat
We were just discussing this at dinner this weekend, wondering if it was worth the time. As I have all three "Godfather" movies in my Library, I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Next on my list after finishing Big Sky.

It was fascinating to read in media how upset "Ol' Blue Eyes" Frank Sinatra was during the project.
Was he worried his alleged connections to Mafioso would come out? :eek:

I burned thru the first 8 episodes yesterday, up to 1am, watching the last 2 right now.

Paramount+ has fast become my favorite streaming service.

Reactions: bookworm370 and KAB
I burned thru the first 8 episodes yesterday, up to 1am, watching the last 2 right now.

Paramount+ has fast become my favorite streaming service.
I had to talk my Wife into watching it (she thought it was a documentaty). Now she, like you, is burning through it.

Reactions: bookworm370

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts