The Official Ohio State vs. Michigan Gameday Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The only bright spot I can find right now is that THE SEASON IS OVER! This was depressing on so many levels. I was disappointed in Rodriguez's coaching this season, I'm not buying into his theory of that he had no talent to work with. In my opinion, he didn't do a very good job of adapting to what he had. Great coaches make good players great, and medium players better. This team showed no improvement through the season, they looked the same from game one to game last. Hard to find any reason to be encouraged at this time, that things will improve next season, other than they can't possibly get worse. (But then, I thought the same about the Lions, and we all know how that worked out, don't we.)

Nice win Ohio St., you guys played an almost flawless game. Laurinitaus was a one man wrecking crew. Guys/ gals, enjoy your 5 game winning streak. Just remember it won't always be this way, we'll be back some decade.

Nice win Ohio St., you guys played an almost flawless game. Laurinitaus was a one man wrecking crew. Guys/ gals, enjoy your 5 game winning streak. Just remember it won't always be this way, we'll be back some decade.

Paul,
Remember, we've already lived thru that stage of life, you guy's had Cooper to kick around for an astounding 13 years.

That leads to the question:
"Whats it take to get fired around here ? "

Jimbo

Any small hope was dashed very early when michigan intercepted the ball and then there offense had to take the field

What an embaresment to look at the TV and have players in the faces of coaches in college, under previous coaches at michigan you would have NEVER seen that........

Rich rod....Better get to work, next year you will have "Your Players" you will have no excuses

Yeah, I thought that confrontation was very awkward. Someone needs to take charge over there. That's the type of stuff that happens in the pro's and isn't supposed to happen at the college ranks.

Speaking of predictions,

HD, you and the others warned me against picking a blowout win because rivalry games, like this one, are close.

Well, add ANOTHER successful prediction to my collection.

I correctly predicted a beatdown, and almost got the final score right- I said 41-10, it was 42-7.

Karnac? Is this you?!

Paul,
Remember, we've already lived thru that stage of life, you guy's had Cooper to kick around for an astounding 13 years.

That leads to the question:
"Whats it take to get fired around here ? "

Jimbo

Keep telling that to yourself, and maybe eventually you'll even believe it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)