The one after nine thousand, nine hundred, ninetynine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
This is the big one! The one you all have been waiting breathlessly for! I know you have all been watching all weekend to see what my 10,000th post would bring!

So here it is!

"There goes 30 seconds of your life, that you will never get back!"

Pretty much like all the other dribble I've contributed over the last few years.:eek::D:D:D

Thank you guys and gals for making my time here so much fun and helpful.:)

Congrats post whore errrr I mean Paul.

This is the big one! The one you all have been waiting breathlessly for! I know you have all been watching all weekend to see what my 10,000th post would bring!

So here it is!

Pretty much like all the other dribble I've contributed over the last few years.:eek::D:D:D

I thought you told me you was going to retire after the 10,000th post?

I thought you told me you was going to retire after the 10,000th post?

Yeah that was the original idea, but then I would have to get a "life". Unfortunately, some days, coming here is the highlight of my day. Besides, they would miss my colorful insight in the sports threads.:rolleyes: Especially my "Daze of our Lion's" tirades!

You guys would have missed me. NOT!

Yeah that was the original idea, but then I would have to get a "life". Unfortunately, some days, coming here is the highlight of my day. Besides, they would miss my colorful insight in the sports threads.:rolleyes: Especially my "Daze of our Lion's" tirades!

You guys would have missed me. NOT!

I will be joining you soon old friend! ;):D

So here it is!

:up:up:up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)