The Orange Box

Heavie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Maryland
Has anyone pick this game up today, besides me? Any Half-Life fans in the house? I got the pc copy.

I played them all. I completed HL, HL2, HL2 episode one in the past. Right now playing HL episode two and its is really good. The game runs real smooth on my pc. I have no complaint. This is for me, my halo3. Now waiting for, call of duty 4 for the pc.

Been playing TF2 for a while, and still having a blast (playing mostly on the Fires of Heaven server).

Slowly playing through Half Life 2, I got stuck on it a long time ago very early on (couldn't figure out how to get past the electrified fence) but have now passed that hehe.

Never played Ep1 or Ep2 since I haven't completed the original.

Portal seems very cool, but the puzzle stuff gets old for me real quick, so haven't played much of it.

I tried out Portal today. I like it a lot. Makes you think a little. I'm up to test chamber 18 and it might be at the end of portal. I hope there are more to portal. I'm having a blast.

I played all Half life games on the PC (via steam).
I been playing TF2 since beta and its 10/10 in terms of fun.
BTW 360/PS3 owners how you like these games on the console?
I personally like it on the PC.

I have been loving TF2. I played around 30 minutes of HL2 and like it a lot.

Bad: TF2 has been locking up my 360. It seems to have a problem when someone is really laggy in a game. When it times out and search for a new game to join, the game freezes and only a hard reboot will fix the problem. It is happening to me at least 1 out of 4 games.

Hopefully a patch will be released shortly to fix the problem.

I have HL2 for the PC, including Episode 1. I really like the story line.

I think I will pick up Orange Box for the PS3. :)

I have been loving TF2. I played around 30 minutes of HL2 and like it a lot.

Bad: TF2 has been locking up my 360. It seems to have a problem when someone is really laggy in a game. When it times out and search for a new game to join, the game freezes and only a hard reboot will fix the problem. It is happening to me at least 1 out of 4 games.

Hopefully a patch will be released shortly to fix the problem.

I got a question for you, how many players can play TF2 on xbox live?
And are the servers hosted by steam or users?
The servers on the PC are hosted by gaming providers ( My squad has a TF2 server 24 slots full all times) and runs great.

I've been playing 2-3 hours per night and hit laggy servers probably 1 out of 5 games. The huge problem is there is a glitch related to lagging out of a game that locks up your 360. The only way to fix it is to reboot.

Hopefully Valve is working on a patch.

Orange Box,,, The Best GAme Deal Of The Century,

*SPOILER* *sPOILER*

i am in love with the portal, and also the end where i get to kick the smart ass AI's Ass..
HL2 Ep 2.

still trying to beat the strider in the end...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts