The ‘original’ Star Wars trilogy has been remastered in 4k

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Being remastered... Will Han Solo even fire this time? Or will Greedo fire and miss and Han just throw a drink in his face and escape? :biggrin

Being remastered... Will Han Solo even fire this time? Or will Greedo fire and miss and Han just throw a drink in his face and escape? :biggrin

That will be in the reboot.....

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

I've already bought too darn many versions of these movies. No more!
Most likely these will be the normal 4k versions. Then in 6 months you can get the deluxe 4k version with 3 extra minutes of footage. Then in another year Lucas will offer the Jar Jar binks free additions for $50 more.

I disposed of three VHS versions long ago. I have two or three DVD versions in a pile of stuff to get rid of. Leaving the Complete Saga Blu-ray edition. I've mostly stopped buying physical media these days although for TV shows physical can be cheaper than digital.

Nah. Greedo's gun will misfire and Greedo will die from his own shot.

My Laserdisk definitive edition disks play fine. It is the only way I can show my kids how the movies are supposed to be. Except for the "Open the blast doors" line, of course.

Nice. I don't have a 4K TV or plan on buying one anytime soon. But maybe they will re-release them in theaters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)