The Pentagon Channel on G10

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

derdude

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2004
Has anybody been able to receive The Pentagon Channel on G10? I am trying to setup a system for my Dad to receive that channel. I can get it on AMC1 but that there would also be other choices for him on G10.

Thanks...

I was able to do a blind search tonight and get it on G10R. some people was able to get it with a manual tune and some wasn't. I never could get it doing a manual tune but I did with the blind search.

I'm able to get the Pentagon channel in Ventura, California. I believe I did blind scan to find it. The audio seems to vary in strength. I nudged the TP a bit and it comes in fine now.

The Pentagon Channel audio seems to be slightly out of sync on G10R. Is it just me or can someone verify?

yes it is. who ever is providing the signal needs to run the channel on the receiver up and back to TPC. that has worked before on mpeg 2 receivers. I had a Scientific Atlanta D9850 get off sync not to long ago and the cure was to channel up and down.

if its out of sync, do a PID edit

change the PCR to the same as the video and it should work :)

it was posted a while back (either drhydro or Diamond Jim noted it but I cant remember which one) :)

interesting...I just did it with mine and it worked. It does log in when you scan, but the audio is out of sync

video-262
audio-268
PCR-262

Iceberg said:
if its out of sync, do a PID edit

change the PCR to the same as the video and it should work :)
How is that done on the 3500s?

on the 3500, you need to do an "advnaced scan"

select the tp (12035)
and enter the PIDS
hit "OK" and it will log as "CH A"
you can then rename it....thats how we had to do it a while back because it wouldn't log automatically

I have to manually input the pids on my reciever, thanx for the tip on making the aud and vid pids the same, nice one ice.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)