The Pursuit Channel HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
how about adding the pursuit channel HD to our lineup.i talked to the owner of the pursuit channel HD and this is what he told me We have the signal...ask DISH to pull the HD feed down via their support center...Thank you for watching!

Thanks

Bluegras

Hey how about the grass growing in HD channel?
How about a videocam in HD of Dish employees in the breakroom?

We should just make this thread the official "What does bluegras want in HD today?" thread.

Or how about just remove the cancer? Isn't that what is done with a malignant growth out of control?

would that be fun 24 hours a day bluegrass music videos in HD

I think Teehar is more suggesting a channel of you bitching about when is _______ getting added so you dont keep doing it here constantly (which is becoming borderline spamming)

I'm sure most customers would lock that channel out

how about adding the pursuit channel HD to our lineup.i talked to the owner of the pursuit channel HD and this is what he told me We have the signal...ask DISH to pull the HD feed down via their support center...Thank you for watching!

Thanks

Bluegras
Our lineup? If you want a channel go ask Dish to add it. That is what he told you. He didn't say go spam that web board, did he?

As an aside... did the owner of the Pursuit Channel HD just get in from a run or were you just comminicating via telegraph?

We have the signal
*stop*
ask DISH to pull the HD feed down via their support center *stop*
Thank you for watching! *stop*

I think Teehar is more suggesting a channel of you bitching about when is _______ getting added so you dont keep doing it here constantly (which is becoming borderline spamming)

I'm sure most customers would lock that channel out

I was being sarcastic of course.I should have known bluegrass would take it and run.:D

i noticed that there is no problem at all thinking about switching to Directv.so i can stop bothering you guys all the time.

i noticed that there is no problem at all thinking about switching to Directv.so i can stop bothering you guys all the time.
Great news for us...bad news for the Directv forum.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)