The Return of Discovery Health

Hey Juan, What channel is FIT TV on Dish Network?

It will be available in an estimated 50 million homes, and will occupy the same channel currently being used by FitTV.

Hey Juan, What channel is FIT TV on Dish Network?

It will be available in an estimated 50 million homes, and will occupy the same channel currently being used by FitTV.

VOD (dish on line)

Last edited:
DirecTV carries FitTV, but Dish does not. I would not mind them picking it up for some of the programs that were on Discovery Health, I could care less about FitTV.

This makes sense. Fit and Discovery Health are pretty niche to stand alone, but make sense merged together, and they seemed to have had a lot invested in Discovery Health programming

I have not heard anything about DISH carrying Fit. I was under the impression that the more popular Discovery Health shows would be on OWN

I just spoke to Dish and they confirmed with me that they will be carrying the new Discovery Health / Fit Tv Channel.

I just checked our internal site, didn't see any updates on us confirming we will have Fit TV. Fit TV still shows up on our programming request form also, but if I do see anything I'll be sure to post something.