The Return of KCK Halo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
First time in almost 3 years he's posted on here.

It's been a while, but welcome back to this site's biggest Angels fan (and boy did he pick a good season to do so)

I'm very happy to have the opportunity to return here and appreciate the welcome back.

Only something is very different from the last time I was here. For years I hated the Yankees and Red Sox for spending incredible amounts of $$$ on their players as the Angels saw the free agents and big names go East...Now we are one of them!!!! It has taken a while to process but it has sunken in.

I look forward to what promises to be the most exciting season in quite some time. PLAY BALL!!!

welcome back kck. great to see some old familiar members coming back to the sports forum.

I'm very happy to have the opportunity to return here and appreciate the welcome back.

Only something is very different from the last time I was here. For years I hated the Yankees and Red Sox for spending incredible amounts of $$$ on their players as the Angels saw the free agents and big names go East...Now we are one of them!!!! It has taken a while to process but it has sunken in.

I look forward to what promises to be the most exciting season in quite some time. PLAY BALL!!!
Welcome Back !

I know how you feel, it looks like the Tigers are also in that boat of Spending of late !

It's nice to see the landscape the others (Sox and yankees)have enjoyed for as long as I can remember ...

Thank you Mr. I for spending MORE of your money to build the Tigers to Contenders year in and year out, I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Thanks! I'm glad you guys got Prince. I was so-o-o fearful the Rangers would sign him and make our signing of Albert almost a moot point. We can deal with going up against him in the playoffs. :)

KCK_Halo said:
Thanks! I'm glad you guys got Prince. I was so-o-o fearful the Rangers would sign him and make our signing of Albert almost a moot point. We can deal with going up against him in the playoffs. :)

I too am happy that Prince is here, but not as much as others... I think Cabrera was becoming a prety good 1B men, now he has to start over ....
That said, I'm glad his bat is here.

I'm Not looking forward to facing Albert though.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)