‘The Returned’ on A&E

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Returned, won't ...
The Returned, has been cancelled and won’t return for a second season. While doing a little better than Bates‘ companion last year, the swiftly cancelled Those Who Kill, The Returned,a remake of the acclaimed French drama, couldn’t get much traction or buzz.

deadline.com

That is because it was the same show as the french version and all they did was re-act them scene for scene, in the English version.

Another show that I enjoyed that A&E cancelled. At least this time the ratings justified the cancellation. I liked the idea of the show, but as it went on other than Victor and Rowan I found none of the characters particularity likable, it was more the premise of the show that kept me watching. I never cared for Jeremy Sisto in anything I've seen him in (especially Six Feet Under) and I'm not one for teenage drama so most of the back and forth with the sisters didn't do much for me.

My mind is always wandering, probably nothing more then an odd coincidence but I wonder if there is some common denominator in terms of writers between this show, the original version of this show, and Broadchurch. Kevin Alejandro's character's last name in The Returned in Salano, Sisto's last name is Lattimore. Those are the last names of the main families in Gracepoint and Broadchurch respectively

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)