The Road to Super Bowl XLV: The 2010-11 NFL Playoffs

IMO, ALL the Ravens had to do was take care of the ball and the game was theirs. Now, clearly the Steelers are back in the game.

But you're right Jimbo, the Steelers offensive line must play MUCH better..................

Thats been thier downfall for many years now ... this past year they finally drafted someone that has turned out to be very good (Pouncey, Florida), now they need to continue building.

Thats been thier downfall for many years now ... this past year they finally drafted someone that has turned out to be very good (Pouncey, Florida), now they need to continue building.

Speaking of which, another Steelers O lineman goes down .... wonder if they will have to move the TE to Guard ?

This will be the first game in NFL history that the team that DOESN'T have the ball last wins. :eek:

Even though the Steelers got the 1st down there, the way the Ravens offense is playing the Steelers should have kicked the FG in my opinion

What the hell is with the officials ....
Are you not allowed to run a play quickly anymore, they would'nt let them run a play, the officials got over the ball till the Ravens were set.

What ?
What makes you think that ?

Both Ben and Joe can run a last minute drive ....
That was more a compliment of the two teams defenses, than a knock on the offenses (although I must say the Ravens offense is GAWD AWFUL TODAY).

I want to play for this coach.

Jerry Sloan resigns?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)