The Rock on BD, awesome!

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
So tonight I finally decided to open up my package and watch The Rock on BD, spent 18$ on it.

PQ: Great looking.
SQ: Couldn't have been better.
I've seen this movie on DVD, and on HD (satellite provider), after watching this movie on BD this movie looked so much better than what I watched, a new face of the movie that I never seen before, I guess part of it is on satellite you get macro blocking while you watch some of the scenes, the PQ would blow HD on cable/satellite out of the water any day.
Overall if you haven't purchased this movie, its a must, its not expensive, I paid only 18$ for it, and its great.
This is a movie that I will watch over and over again on my PS3 whenever I have some time, like few of the other movies that I own.

Good to know - I pre-ordered mine from Amazon... but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

Come to think of it, I haven't watched any movies lately - been too busy with TV (believe it or not), Uncharted and GHIII.

Im the opposite, been watching movies like crazy. Not recording too much with the strike, and having a 750gig hard rive takes the pressure off watching.

Watched spidey 3 last night, BD PQ is awesome.

Our problem is we're suckers for Reality TV, and the writer's strike actually increases that.... the only scripted show we watch is Heroes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)