The Rock Show and EuroDance Hour

...For any hurricane updates that may affect my show this weekend. The storm should be past here by Sunday night air time, but there may be lingering internet/power problems depending on the severity. :(
...And the update looks good! If the storm continues on the forecasted track, we will have minimal, if any effects from it here. My show will be on at it's regular time! :D:up

eurosport said:
...And the update looks good! If the storm continues on the forecasted track, we will have minimal, if any effects from it here. My show will be on at it's regular time! :D:up

See info from Scott in Radio Operations area. :(

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

So Far So Good....

As of some testing this morning, the ShoutCast server that I broadcast my show to, is still up. Looks like we will have The Rock Show/EuroDance Show at the regular time, starting at 6pm eastern! :D If anything happens, look here for updates.

eurosport said:
As of some testing this morning, the ShoutCast server that I broadcast my show to, is still up. Looks like we will have The Rock Show/EuroDance Show at the regular time, starting at 6pm eastern! :D If anything happens, look here for updates.

I can run your show on IsaacmorseMI Radio if the power goes out in Hartford.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

funny-celebrity-pictures-kesha-high-school.jpg:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts