The Tigerprowler Show

Good afternoon. I've been visiting my Grandma Z in the hospital and she thinks it's pretty cool that I get to do this radio show. So I let her help me pick out the music for today. Forewarning, it's mostly country. Her first request was "Fishin' in the Dark" as that comes with special memories. Today's show is dedicated to her. Next week when she gets to come home, I'm going to set her up so she can listen while I'm on the air. Anyway, hope everyone's day is going smooth. Smile!

Don't forget to tell Grandma about The Rock Show and the EuroDance Hour! :eek: :D

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

It's MONDAY!!!! I'm being productive on this Monday, how 'bout you? This show has a few favorites and some songs that I have never played before. Enjoy! :D

Oh, my, the past two days has been a whirlwind! Go, go, go! Been helpin' out with my grandma and it's been a crazy schedule. I'm at my parent's now, Grandma and Rhiannon are both napping. It's so cute. Anyway, they have awesome, fast internet, so my show should just rock right along. Hope your Wednesday is the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts