The Surf Channel coming to Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Fuel TV used to show quite a bit of surfing in HD, but lately it seems that they have gone mostly to the UFC.

Hello Iceberg,

If the Surf Channel is going to be a real channel and not just on demand I have a few suggestions if they run out of material to temporarily tide them over. Loop Endless Summer. Should be good for days of entertainment. Find series such as Surfside 6 and other similar shows. :wave:rant::wave

That's kind of an oxymoron. How can it be on demand when there isn't any?;)

Isn't any what? Ski Channel On Demand is on channel 1860.

Oh wait, I get it. Well maybe there's no demand in Georgetown for a ski channel, but here in the Rockies I guarantee it's being watched.

I thought we were still talking about Surf channel. Someone just mentioned Ski channel.

yup the ski channel is on demand only

Wow! they would do anything to add these channels to waste of space :D :) I would love to see viewership numbers for the surf channel after it is added awhile :)

KasumiX said:

Oh wait, I get it. Well maybe there's no demand in Georgetown for a ski channel, but here in the Rockies I guarantee it's being watched.

Go to that channel now and notice the the main program from the best ski resort in the nation.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

KasumiX said:

Thanks for mentioning this channel. I never new it existed. I am loving recording and watching all these ski shies. Watching one on my second home now, Mammoth.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Disney Jr Only On English Package?

Record capacity of HR21/100?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)