The Ten Commandments December 31 on TBN - Galaxy 19 @ 97w

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
Ten Commandments scheduled for today December 31 on TBN (Galaxy 19@97w) 3:30 PM Central, it´s scheduled apparently in a 3 hour time slot but I remember it´s longer than that I see on IMDB the original version is 220 minutes.

There have been other versions of this---including an animated one a few years agao. are you sure this is the 220 minute film?

I want to see it on Blu-ray,

"Paramount has simply done a marvelous job restoring this film for Blu-ray. This will be used as demo material for years to come, showing exactly what a Blu-ray presentation can do for an older film. Never has 'The Ten Commandments' been so defined, so clear, and so colorful. This a video presentation that left me gob-struck most of the time."

"I do not know how Paramount did it, but the result is simply staggering and you will have to see this transfer to believe it."

Plus it's got Lily Munster in it.

Many of the old classics are being digitally restored these days. The Blu-Rays look so good that you'd think the film was shot this year.

'Wizard of Oz' is another great example, as is 'Its a Wonderful Life'. Just recently saw that one, and it is so clean, it looks like a recent film (other than it being shot in black and white).

Many of the old classics are being digitally restored these days. The Blu-Rays look so good that you'd think the film was shot this year.

'Wizard of Oz' is another great example, as is 'Its a Wonderful Life'. Just recently saw that one, and it is so clean, it looks like a recent film (other than it being shot in black and white).

Yep, those are real classics ¡¡¡

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts