The Tigerprowler Show

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tigerprowler

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Mallory's World
Wow, that title is original! LOL!

Anyway, thanks for listening to my show. I hope y'all enjoy, and if you have any requests, just post them in this thread! Have a great day!!:cheer2: :D

I think I might need to upgrade my internet as well. Hopefully we'll be able to do that soon. :)

I don't think it's your internet. My DSL here 12 miles from town is only 1.5 down and .32 up and my shoutcaster works fine at that speed.
Scott said something about the modem up there that the server is connected to might need replacing.

After my show is over, I have to go enroll Colby for kindergarten. I'm nervous. I don't even know why I'm nervous. He went to preschool last year, it's not like this is the first year of school or anything.

Man! I am just messing it all up today, sorry. It was supposed to play Paramore first, then Bruno Mars. Hopefully tomorrow goes smoother. Thanks for listening. :)

After my show is over, I have to go enroll Colby for kindergarten. I'm nervous. I don't even know why I'm nervous. He went to preschool last year, it's not like this is the first year of school or anything.

Wow, so late? We had to do that in January for Robby. He starts next Monday already!

BTW - Your music shut off....

Oh, it was Scott!!! :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)