The TITANIUM™ Package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kds64

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
Arizona
Thanks for writing. Yes, I've got great news for you! The TITANIUM™ Package (TTN) is an exclusive programming package for customers who want the ultimate home satellite entertainment experience. The package available only to residential customers includes all channels in Total Choice Premier, all seasonal sports subscriptions, all PARA TODOS channels, unlimited PPV movies and events and adult programming.

For more details about this great package, please call us at 1-800-531-5000 on or after June 28, 2006 when it becomes available and a customer service representative will be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks again for writing and stay tuned to DIRECTV.com for the latest news and information about our service.

Sincerely,

Arturo
DIRECTV Customer Service

Multiple people have confirmed it is $7,500 at launch, and then $10,000 after that.

$10,000 a year for this programing package ,and with HD
this package is available with or with out locals
but they will rely on the hearts program, must have 3 or more hearts
this package sound good but it costs too much
I put in an order for it

Last edited:
kds64 said:
$10,000 a year for this programing package ,and with HD
this package is available with or with out locals
but they will rely on the hearts program, must have 3 or more hearts
this package sound good but it costs too much
I put in an order for it

If someone is willing tp pay $10K upfront for programming, why would they turn ANYONE down for that package? The hearts thing seems odd.

Hell no, I would not pay $10,000 annually for any TV programming, that's freakin insane.

Hmmmmm! Let see know! I can buy a new car with $10k or go to FiJi, start a business, a college fun for my nephew, down payment on a house, and much much more! Sorry, Im not interested!

Here ya go....it's official! Holy sh*t! $7500 is the price of this thing:
http://titanium.directv.com/

This is too funny! I called customer retention a few months ago to get $20 off the TC Premier package promo and I asked if they had a plan that included everything. The rep said they had something in the works, but I didn't think it would be this expensive!

Last edited:
Insane but...

You know there are lotto winners and pro atheletes out there that will be hook me up baby. What does it cost DirecTV? Good marketing move for the extreme rich. I pass by a high school everyday where you will see the students with Jags, BMW's etc.... People will bite.

I don't think too many extremely wealthy people care about tv that much anyway. They are too busy on trips or working to watch tv. I do think some idiots that make 50k will bite. Its like the people making 35k and financing a 70k car.

kenny911 said:
I don't think too many extremely wealthy people care about tv that much anyway. They are too busy on trips or working to watch tv. I do think some idiots that make 50k will bite. Its like the people making 35k and financing a 70k car.

Good point, but the few rich people I know buy all kinds of things they never use, just to (say they) 'have it'. *shrug*

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts