The Voice

I'm watching top gear uk before calling it a night. Theyre doing a Nascar episode and Matt LeBlanc is the star in a reasonably priced car segment.

Will catch The Voice in the morning before I start working. Benefits of working from home most of the time. I did hear a couple of them in the background from the other room, while I was prepping some files after the game, that sounded good.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Ok. I had to check it out. That girl singing Oh Darling is good, but so were the others. I could see 2 of tonights performers going far the other 3 chosen were good but I don't see them making the final.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I wasn't as impressed tonight as last night. Lots of very good singers, but nothing really stood out to me. The girl from the military had some power and the girl singing Say Ah had a unique sound.

We just started watching this. I like the audition format, but how does the show work once the teams are formed?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I like the show. But for me, I stop watching as soon as the blind auditions are done.

After the judges pick their final teams in the auditions, they will have a battle round, where each judge pairs 2 members of their team to sing the same song against each other. The judge will pick a winner of each of those pairs, this will pair them down to the final 4 or 6, not sure since they added extra members this season. The final 4/6 will sing against the other teams each week and the public will vote along with the judges to eliminate singers until they have a single member of each team left for the final.

Saw part of this show for 10min then changed the channel. Not for my taste.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I like this show. It's more fast paced and the auditions aren't as painful to watch. They get actual musical back up with a band and it show cases their talent or lack there of . I also like the chemistry of the judges , especially Blake and Adam. They are funny the way the compete against each other. Christina is still a bit skanky, but fun to watch . LIke it better than the X-factor. I hated that show and lost interest really fast, and I liked Simon and Paula together.