The Voice

Taylor Swift is the key adviser for the current season of The Voice, NBC confirmed Friday, a little over a month after reports of her involvement surfaced.
Swift will serve as the sole mentor for all of the artists on each of the four teams.
Swift will advise each of the performers during the upcoming Knockout Rounds, airing Oct. 27 and 28 and Nov. 3, on vocal technique, stage presence and the importance of tailoring songs to fit their personalities and strengths.

hollywoodreporter.com

Great final two, and I love it when the contestant I am rooting for pulls out the win.

And when iTunes does not predict the result.

I liked Sugar too, she also looked fabulous tonight in those short short ensemble thing. Enjoyed Craig and the girls group performance of Keep your hands to yourself and the girls group performance of Bang Bang. I liked the Coaches Xmas performance too.

I liked Sugar too, she also looked fabulous tonight in those short short ensemble thing. Enjoyed Craig and the girls group performance of Keep your hands to yourself and the girls group performance of Bang Bang. I liked the Coaches Xmas performance too.

Yes, indeed. Sugar looked pretty sweet. :)

Craig's group performance with the girls was pretty awesome. As was the coach's performance. I am so bummed that Christina is coming back. It was refreshing having Gwen on the show.

I sure hope Pharrell has helped get Sugar's career moving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)