The Voice

unfortunately, probably so

I don't dislike Sawyer, but I prefer Meghan and Joshua more, although if it was a finale with the two of them, she would win as long as she did a country song. Of course, I think all three of them are pretty much set for a contract. Certainly Meghan is - as BMG has been promoting the heck out of her prior "duet" album.

The girl who was saved - see I don't even remember her name - is destined for 4th place.

Very cool that Joshua Davis and Meghan Linsey both performed ORIGINAL songs they wrote. And that Sawyer's idol wrote his song and gave it to him.

I'd love a Meghan upset, but it won't happen. Sawyer has been in the top ten on iTunes EVERY week of the live shows, and is currently sitting #2 and 4. Were it not for Taylor Swift, I'd guess he would be at number 1. Now I know itunes does not perfectly mirror the results, but it provides a very good glimpse.

I'll be shocked if the result isn't: Sawyer, Meghan, Josh, and Koryn. I truly don't understand why they felt compelled to have a 4 person finale. She felt out of her league compared with the other three, who were very close.

I really enjoyed Josh's original song, but thought his version of Hallelujiah was just meh...

Yeah, I am not convinced I need to spend 2 hours watching what will boil down to the last five minutes. Oh, they will eliminate #4 earlier, and maybe even #3, but this is also the least interesting part of the show, two much focus on people other than the actual contestants. Although I have not seen if they are bringing back any of the last couple season's contestants. And the returning competitors from this year weren't that compelling to me.

I really enjoyed Josh's original song, but thought his version of Hallelujiah was just meh...
I hardly ever watch this show, mostly because I wish Adam Levine never existed, followed closely by Christina Whatshernamera. I did like Josh's original song, melodically, but his lyrics were overly repetitive. Sawyer just can not seem to do any wrong.

Last edited:
Sawyer went into sacred ground...Neil Young/Old Man...He should not have...out of his range/league.

almost caught up to live tv, about to switch back to dwts finale and scan thru it. Sawyer has seemed lost and out of his element for the whole hour and a half. Meghan and Kelly Clarkson were good together

And the God's of iTunes accurately predicted the outcome. I am fine with it. I still do not understand why they needed 4 in the finale, as the girl who was "saved" as the 4th finalist really wasn't in the same league.

Looks like Christina will sit out this fall and Gwen Stefani is returning along with Pharrel, Adam and Blake.

NBC’s ‘The Voice’ Lineup: One Celebrity Coach Is Out, But a Familiar Face Returns

http://www.tvweek.com/tvbizwire/201...ity-coach-is-out-but-a-familiar-face-returns/

NBC is bringing back a heavyweight coach from the show’s past to fill a vacant spot on the coaching panel of “The Voice” for fall. Us Magazine reports that Christina Aguilera will sit out the season, with Gwen Stefani returning to the show to take her place.

Pharrell Williams, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will return to their coaching positions, and host Carson Daly will also be back

Looks like Christina will sit out this fall and Gwen Stefani is returning along with Pharrel, Adam and Blake.

NBC’s ‘The Voice’ Lineup: One Celebrity Coach Is Out, But a Familiar Face Returns

http://www.tvweek.com/tvbizwire/201...ity-coach-is-out-but-a-familiar-face-returns/

NBC is bringing back a heavyweight coach from the show’s past to fill a vacant spot on the coaching panel of “The Voice” for fall. Us Magazine reports that Christina Aguilera will sit out the season, with Gwen Stefani returning to the show to take her place.

Pharrell Williams, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will return to their coaching positions, and host Carson Daly will also be back

Quite happy with this news. Christina does not ever have to come back. :) Of course, she didn't even make the finals this season. In fact, I think she didn't make the finals the last time she was on. Gwen will be good.

Reactions: dfergie
Watching the west feed, with pauses... halfway through, some good ones, of course the first show seems to have some of the best imho...
Agreed, it is on purpose to draw more viewers.

I started to watch, then 20 mins in the night just went south with interruptions. Looks like I'm just gonna play catchup this season. Just finished remodeling new house and slowly starting to dismantle and move things. May be a week or more before I get dish and antenna up.

My buddy Blake needs to stay away from Don't Speak. That is Gwen's song and it just doesn't sound right with anyone else performing it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts