The Voice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Totally bummed that iTunes did not put up the actual song that Adam and Laith performed last night. What they posted was not the same, and that was a great performance with dueling Teles.

The iTunes charts have all four in the top 10. Adam Wakefield at #1 and 9, the question is whether the country mafia will pull him through.
Looks like a dead heat between Hannah and Allison, with Laith in 4th, but he has already won. I wonder if Allison's performances and charting over the season will be enough for her to pull it out. She is very talented, yet doesn't do anything for me. And I despise the Diva, so its hard to want to see her with the win.

‘The Voice’ contestant Christina Grimmie shot and killed at Orlando concert

http://zap2it.com/2016/06/voice-christina-grimmie-shot-critical-condition/

Christina Grimmie, the 22-year-old singer who came in third during Season 6 of “The Voice,” was shot Friday (June 10) after performing in Orlando. The assailant then turned the gun on himself; the singer died hours later at a local hospital.

According to USA Today , Grimmie and the band Before You Exit were signing autographs and selling merchandise after a show at the Plaza Live Theater when a man walked up and shot her. After Grimmie’s brother tackled the man, the assailant (whose name has not yet been released) shot and killed himself.

Fall break starts today and people taking a long weekend is making getting any work done difficult so decided heck with it and catching up on last 3 weeks of episodes.

As usual some really talented people, but I don't see a clear favorite yet. Just up to 2nd night of battles.

Also saw it was announced Blake, Adam, Alicia And Gwen will be the coaches in for Spring 2017 and Miley will return in the Fall of 2017

Cranked up the surround and got thru 6hrs of the voice today. Just starting finale from last night will have to avoid the news till I scan thru tonight's episode of filler to see who wins. For once I did guess the final four.

IMO, wrong person won. However, past history seems to say that it is better to finish 2-4 than to win as the contract is pretty restrictive.

The final 4 were all pretty good in their own genre, so it became a contest of which style people voted for.