The Voice

The Voice UK has its 4 finalists now.

Kylie Minogue and Cheryl Cole looked amazing as the guest performers this weekend. Cheryl literally took a flying leap off the balcony into the arms of her dancers below.

They must have received world wide rights to 'It's A Man's Man's Man's World' for the various incarnations of The Voice. First Karise Eden performed it on the The Voice Australia and then 2 weeks later Juliet Simms performs it on The Voice US and now Leanne Mitchell performs it on The Voice UK finale.

Leanne Mitchell performs 'It's A Man's Man's Man's World'- The Voice UK - Live Final - BBC One - YouTube

and Leanne knocks it out of the park following that up with a performance of 'Mama Told Me Not To Come' with her coach Sir Tom Jones.

Sir Tom and Leanne duet 'Mama Told Me Not To Come' - The Voice UK - Live Final - BBC One - YouTube

Major Changes For The Voice Season 3, According to Host Carson Daly

“We had too many people in the live rounds, and it was hard to keep track of them, and it was hard to fall in love because there were so many,” Carson said.

So when it comes time for the live shows, there will be fewer contestants and more individual performances.

Major Changes For The Voice Season 3, According to Host Carson Daly - The Voice

Thanks to the Avs thread...

I had a friend of mine go to Atlanta for The Voice try outs, but didn't make it, to TV.

The Voice Season 3: Mark Burnett Reveals Format Changes

The Voice Executive Producer, Mark Burnett is holding a press conference at his sprawling estate tonight, in order to outline format changed to the third season of The Voice. Carson Daley, Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine are also on hand to discuss the new season.

The Voice Season 3: Mark Burnett Reveals Format Changes. | The Voice | mjsbigblog

Really impressed so far. Gracia was great. The last guy had carson tearing up, and he was not alone lol.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Last edited:
Watched it last night when it was on.....watching xfactor now......boy some of those people I think are plants just to make people laugh. Then again there are some whack people in this world.

The last girl was Amazing, she had me tearing up. That was my grandmothers favorite song.
She may be my favorite, I heard a High School kid who sang at a Church talent contest with a friend of mines Niece then sang this solo at a choir concert last year sing this song... he would be a chair turner singing this song as well (Deep Bass and lots of power).

dfergie said:
Domo was hilarious, these judges have alot of fun and that helps make this show imho... :D

I agree with that, they make me laugh. It's nice to see them have so much fun doing the shows.

The brian guy on tonights show was incredible. I am rooting for him.

British TV show Naked Attraction on MAX+

“The Wheel of Time” on Amazon Prime Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)