The Walking Dead on AMC

I can see them starting the next season with a return to the stairwell and the stand off of the police and Rick and Beth etc. This time Beth thinks about stabbing Dawn in her mind and sees the outcome we all saw and then rethinks her decision and says something really profound and smart ass to Dawn and the outcome changes and Beth lives and someone else dies. Mostly likely the black guy that Dawn wanted to keep to do laundry . Easy to change the whole thing and Beth lives on. Or the black guy from season 1 that has been stalking them suddenly shows up and tips the balance of power in the situation and changes the outcome. Either way they could easily rewrite the whole thing to keep Beth alive since the fans want her to live. On talking Dead she really made a case with tears ,even the producer /director said : Ok we will bring you back and you're not dead.

I can see them starting the next season with a return to the stairwell and the stand off of the police and Rick and Beth etc. This time Beth thinks about stabbing Dawn in her mind and sees the outcome we all saw and then rethinks her decision and says something really profound and smart ass to Dawn and the outcome changes and Beth lives and someone else dies. Mostly likely the black guy that Dawn wanted to keep to do laundry . Easy to change the whole thing and Beth lives on. Or the black guy from season 1 that has been stalking them suddenly shows up and tips the balance of power in the situation and changes the outcome. Either way they could easily rewrite the whole thing to keep Beth alive since the fans want her to live. On talking Dead she really made a case with tears ,even the producer /director said : Ok we will bring you back and you're not dead.

Too bad, so sad.... Sorry, the writers need to remain on the path/storyline they've chosen. If they gave in to outcry every time fans didn't like how something happened, they'd be "fixing" things over and over.

They were clearly making a joke to lighten the mood because she was upset. There is a 0% chance of them going back in time and changing the biggest moment of their mid-season finale. That would be completely ridiculous and not fit with the tone they have set for this show since the first season.

Can you imagine the outcry if Glen gets the bat,they may have to rethink that one.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: Annie61
I watch Talking Dead and I saw the part when Kirkman told the girl that plays Beth that they'll bring her back. It was a pretty cruel joke ! I almost think she believed him for a second and then realized, again, that her time on the show was done.

I watch Talking Dead and I saw the part when Kirkman told the girl that plays Beth that they'll bring her back. It was a pretty cruel joke ! I almost think she believed him for a second and then realized, again, that her time on the show was done.

I mean it's possible that she could be in a flashback at some point but nothing like the craziness Mike was talking about. This isn't the time traveling type of show.

Reactions: Hall
Kirkman said it himself, in order to make this feel real then people have to die. Where would the sense of no hope go if everyone survived?

Well it could be subject to change msmith.There have been a few differences between the 2.

Some don't read the comics, but I've gained enough by this thread to know what happens there. I wish I hadn't.
Well it could be subject to change msmith.There have been a few differences between the 2.

Yeah in the comics, Andrea is still alive,the baby is dead,& it was Dale who had his leg eaten by the cannibals. As far as Negan goes,there's been enough spoilers about him coming to the show on the internet,from news articles,that you don't even need to know that the comics exist,you'd still be exposed to his name.

As far as Emily Kinney goes,they probably promised her a new show. It can also be that various shows & the networks are recruiting her to come to one of their shows. Emily,DON'T do a RomCom!!!!!!

What happens in the comics doesn't mean squat for the TV show. Yes, some stuff is the same but some isn't, so any sort of "this is going to happen because it did in the comics" is stupid.

What happens in the comics doesn't mean squat for the TV show. Yes, some stuff is the same but some isn't, so any sort of "this is going to happen because it did in the comics" is stupid.

Okay but enough of it is the same that we still don't want to hear it. I read everything up to the death of the governor in the books and there were enough details that were the same for me to ruin like 4 seasons of this show for other people. I don't want to be expecting a character's death for several episodes because of something someone posted here. If I wanted to know what happens in the comics I would read them for myself.

I've posted here before that there are only two people on my ignore list from all the years I've been coming to this site. In both cases it's someone who spoiled something from this show for me by posting comic book details. As msmith said, there is a separate thread for people who have read the books. Keep those discussions to that thread.

Reactions: Ronnie-
Okay but enough of it is the same that we still don't want to hear it.
Did you read my post ?

I've posted here before that there are only two people on my ignore list from all the years I've been coming to this site. In both cases it's someone who spoiled something from this show for me by posting comic book details.
I think it's safe to say that we have at least one person in common on our ignore lists then ! ;)

Did you read my post ?

I think it's safe to say that we have at least one person in common on our ignore lists then ! ;)

I guess I mistook the meaning of your post. When you said what happens in the comics doesn't mean squat for the show I thought you were saying it doesn't matter if people post spoilers from the books because it might not be the same in the show. It looks like we both agree that those posts don't belong here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)