The Walking Dead on AMC

It was nice not seeing someone die for a change, though I held my breath for a second when a zombie snuck up behind Glen in the dark.

Danai Gurira was amazing on The Talking Dead: no hesitation or hedging in her responses, insightful, knows the show and her character inside and out, and witty to boot. I think she is the most articulate of any of the cast members I've seen appear on that show.

It was nice not seeing someone die for a change, though I held my breath for a second when a zombie snuck up behind Glen in the dark.

Danai Gurira was amazing on The Talking Dead: no hesitation or hedging in her responses, insightful, knows the show and her character inside and out, and witty to boot. I think she is the most articulate of any of the cast members I've seen appear on that show.

Considering the character she plays isn't the most talkative of people , I was very surprised that she talked as well and as articulate as she did. I guess that is why she is a good actress. She really is a different person and she is much prettier person when she is her self and not the character she plays.

I know people sometimes complain that this show gets "slow" when it settles into a single location, but I'm ready for a break from the endless wandering and extremely repetitive battles with groups of zombies. It's time this AMC drama brought us some good drama. So far, Alexandria look promising.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
First scene when the gate is open, Aaron ' boy friend goes in and he is never seen again. The next scene has the same gate opening (the one that was opened before). Any significance in the boyfriend dissappearing?

Carol put on a real good act, starting with how clumsily she acted with her big-ass rifle, then during her interview.

If the way Deana's son and his buddy deal with walkers/roamers is the best they can do, well, it makes it questionable how they've made it this long....

I was interested that the show actually built like 3 houses and the fence you see around the real subdivision where they were filming this. Talking Dead had all kinds of information about it . I hope that they can actually relax and get settled in to their new community , before Carol -"the People person"- has to go bat sh*t crazy on their asses.

I really enjoyed this episode. Was nice to get a change of pace. The show is finally catching up to where I am in the comics. It still has it's similarities but has its differences as well. I'm curious to how close they'll stick the comics here.

I was interested that the show actually built like 3 houses and the fence you see around the real subdivision where they were filming this. Talking Dead had all kinds of information about it . I hope that they can actually relax and get settled in to their new community , before Carol -"the People person"- has to go bat sh*t crazy on their asses.
I remember which they built those last summer. Everyone at work was thinking Alexandria, looks like we were right. :)

Production crew wanted the wall up for up to 5 years, so looks like they'll be in "Alexandria" for a while.
Bunch of residents howled and threatened to sue the city council if they let it stay up beyond the end of the original agreement.

It sure looks like they will be in Alexandria for a while. But, of course since it is the walking dead it is not going to last. I wonder if there was not some prelude to it last episode when Tyrese was "tuning in" the radio and hearing about a group going around and destroying any community that had survived. Either that group will come and attack/destroy or there is some really sinister force behind this group.

It's amazing the similarities the show has with the comic book right now yet still keeping its own thing going.

Seeing the previews for next week and knowing there are only three episodes left you know things aren't going to stay so perfect in Alexandria.

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts