KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
That, AND Maggie rubs his name off the wall.

But regardless, a dreadful episode.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
‘Walking Dead’ Fans Are Furious a Major Character’s Fate Is Still Unresolved https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/walking-dead-fans-furious-major-character-fate-still-155849019.html

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
That, AND Maggie rubs his name off the wall.
I had (3) "reasons" before I responded but that one vanished from my thought when I went to respond the above post ! I do think it's very telling that she removed his name.

Also, Aaron removed Nicolas' name.... Hmmmm....

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
The last two episodes have both been slow and filler. They are just different angles of the same event we witnessed in the first episode of the season. Trying to get the zombies away from Alexandria and the aftermath. Next week we find out about Daryl and his trip back to Alexandria. Then Abraham, Michone and Sasha will be the week after that and then Fall finale till first of the year. We still don't know about Glenn's outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
I should of said Glenn already knows that Maggie is Pregnant not dead ,because he made her stay back in the village instead of going on the road. Pregnant , dead, in this world it is almost synonymous. Remember Carl's mother giving birth to Judith and the crude C-Section and them a bullet in the head by Carl and then eaten by a fat zombie? Yeah, pregnant- dead.. same thing.

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Believe it or not, I did not find this latest episode to be filler or a waste of time. It's what I expected last week instead of the 90 minute flash-back episode. We have to see the (live) human fallout. These people have been shielded from the world and are suddenly coming to grips with reality. Their reactions simulate the 5 stages of grief. They all realize that they cannot go back to the womb (Alexandria as it was). They have to figure out what's next. As the episode developed, we got to see each and every major character develop and become a different person for the better, or the worse. Some went slowly nuts. Others were hardened and are now ready for what awaits them.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Wait, Is The Walking Dead About To Give Us The Saviors? http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Wait-Walking-Dead-About-Give-Us-Saviors-98807.html

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
In the season finale of this years run , Neagan and the Saviors are supposed to turn up and be featured heavily next season from what I 've been reading elsewhere.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon's Connection To Negan Leaks Online? http://www.idigitaltimes.com/walkin...l-dixons-connection-negan-leaks-online-490218

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
So Daryl is going to rescue Glenn before he's eaten by the zombies. I figured as much. So it was Nick that was gutted on top of Glenn . The blood and guts masked him from the walkers and he will hide under the dumpster, use his radio to call for help and Darly will respond. Glenn will live on for a short while and still die like the comics say

Last edited by a moderator:

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
‘Walking Dead’ Star Michael Cudlitz On Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s Casting as Negan: ‘I’d Marry the F—ing Guy’ https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/walking-dead-star-michael-cudlitz-jeffrey-dean-morgan-030014123.html

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
I enjoyed it but still a little slow again!! imo

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
More character development..........

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
I didn't catch names while watching last night,was Dwight the guy with the two women who captured Daryl? I'm just trying to imagine HIM being Negan's second in command.

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
I had read that was his name but don't recall his name ever being used. Only the girl who died had her name given, "Tina". The other girl screamed it when the wrapped-up walkers got her.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Guys please, again, we have a thread for comic spoilers, leave them out of this one.

Reactions: Annie61 and king3pj

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
One of the cool things about TWD is that you don't have one dimensional bad guys. They are nuanced so as to not be totally evil. Both the good guys & bad guys are in a total nuanced grey area. Even the Governor was a sympathetic character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Annie61

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
One of the cool things about TED is that you don't have one dimensional bad guys. They are nuanced so as to not be totally evil. Both the good guys & bad guys are in a total nuanced grey area. Even the Governor was a sympathetic character.
True, its the situation and survival, not just good or evil.

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
One of the cool things about TWD is that you don't have one dimensional bad guys. They are nuanced so as to not be totally evil. Both the good guys & bad guys are in a total nuanced grey area. Even the Governor was a sympathetic character.
Stupid,Stupid Kindle spell checker,it's TWD,NOT TED.