The Walking Dead on AMC

Leaving Yuen's name off of the opening credits is two-part: 1) The creators are continuing the "tease" as people think it's absolutely definitive. 2) They can simply answer, "he wasn't in that episode" as to why his name isn't listed.

If he's really gone, they would shift the listing of names so that there's no gap.

Leaving Yuen's name off of the opening credits is two-part: 1) The creators are continuing the "tease" as people think it's absolutely definitive. 2) They can simply answer, "he wasn't in that episode" as to why his name isn't listed.

If he's really gone, they would shift the listing of names so that there's no gap.
That, AND Maggie rubs his name off the wall.

But regardless, a dreadful episode.

‘Walking Dead’ Fans Are Furious a Major Character’s Fate Is Still Unresolved https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/walking-dead-fans-furious-major-character-fate-still-155849019.html
(Spoiler alert: Please do not read on if you have not watched Sunday’s episode of “The Walking Dead”)Yet another episode of “The Walking Dead” has passed since Glenn fell off a dumpster into a horde of hungry zombies, and fans are losing their patience for an answer to the season’s biggest question: Is he dead or not?With no definitive shot of the fan favorite’s corpse, fans have been holding out hope that Steven Yeun‘s character miraculously survived (probably to die another day, but that’s beside the point).Despite executive producer Scott Gimple promising that Glenn would return in some form, this week’s episode offered no answers, and fans of the show took to social media to vent their frustrations.

That, AND Maggie rubs his name off the wall.
I had (3) "reasons" before I responded but that one vanished from my thought when I went to respond the above post ! I do think it's very telling that she removed his name.

Also, Aaron removed Nicolas' name.... Hmmmm....

The last two episodes have both been slow and filler. They are just different angles of the same event we witnessed in the first episode of the season. Trying to get the zombies away from Alexandria and the aftermath. Next week we find out about Daryl and his trip back to Alexandria. Then Abraham, Michone and Sasha will be the week after that and then Fall finale till first of the year. We still don't know about Glenn's outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should of said Glenn already knows that Maggie is Pregnant not dead ,because he made her stay back in the village instead of going on the road. Pregnant , dead, in this world it is almost synonymous. Remember Carl's mother giving birth to Judith and the crude C-Section and them a bullet in the head by Carl and then eaten by a fat zombie? Yeah, pregnant- dead.. same thing.

Believe it or not, I did not find this latest episode to be filler or a waste of time. It's what I expected last week instead of the 90 minute flash-back episode. We have to see the (live) human fallout. These people have been shielded from the world and are suddenly coming to grips with reality. Their reactions simulate the 5 stages of grief. They all realize that they cannot go back to the womb (Alexandria as it was). They have to figure out what's next. As the episode developed, we got to see each and every major character develop and become a different person for the better, or the worse. Some went slowly nuts. Others were hardened and are now ready for what awaits them.

Wait, Is The Walking Dead About To Give Us The Saviors? http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Wait-Walking-Dead-About-Give-Us-Saviors-98807.html
Potential spoilers for the next episode of The Walking Dead. You’ve been warned. Even though Daryl is one of the most popular characters in The Walking Dead, he hasn’t really been doing much in Season 6 beyond riding his motorcycle very slowly in front of a giant herd of walkers. But he gets into a heap of trouble in the next episode, thanks to an unrecognizable group of survivors. Could that group possibly be a part of The Saviors, the deadly squad of underlings ruled by Negan? One huge clue seems to suggest this may be the case. As was first shown in the Season 6 trailer released at Comic-Con, Daryl stumbles upon new folks, and the main guy has no qualms with sticking a gun right in Daryl’s face. And according to The Spoiling Dead Fans, that character’s name is Dwight. (Brain explodes.) Comic fans know that name to Negan’s most recognizable right-hand-man. So does that mean that this pack of wanderers is one of presumably many small squads of Saviors in the area surrounding Alexandria? Let’s go with the pros first. For one, Jeffrey Dean Morgan was recently cast as Negan, and he’s rumored to be showing up in the Season 6 finale, with a broadened storyline coming in Season 7. In the comics, the Saviors enter the storyline before their leader is introduced, so this makes sense, although I didn’t realistically expect them to come up until after the midseason finale. And these people don’t kill Daryl, even though they could easily do so, and that fits into Negan’s philosophy, which is more concerned with bullying people into giving him stuff under the threat of death, rather than just simply killing everyone. Plus, the guy’s name is DWIGHT, and there’s no way that Scott Gimple and Robert Kirkman are going to introduce two characters by that name in the same season.

In the season finale of this years run , Neagan and the Saviors are supposed to turn up and be featured heavily next season from what I 've been reading elsewhere.

'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon's Connection To Negan Leaks Online? http://www.idigitaltimes.com/walkin...l-dixons-connection-negan-leaks-online-490218
The Walking Dead season 6 might introduce Negan’s Saviors a lot sooner than anticipated.The Spoiling Dead Fans, a Facebook page dedicated to The Walking Dead, shared an alleged description of season 6 episode 6. The teaser AMC released showed Daryl was somehow separated from Sasha and Abraham. Daryl had to get off his bike and is now wandering in the woods.[Warning: the rest of this article contains The Walking Dead comic book and possible show spoilers]The Spoiling Dead’s alleged episode description says Daryl will encounter someone named Dwight. There is a comic book character named Dwight that’s associated with The Saviors. He is one of Negan’s most seasoned soldiers and feigns loyalty to him. Dwight actually hates Negan and secretly helps Rick take him down. Dwight’s encounter with Daryl might be how the show ties in Negan’s introduction. The Walking Dead recently announced Watchmen actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan would play Negan in season 6. We don’t know when Negan will appear, but it will likely come into play in the second half of season 6.There might also be hope for Glenn fans in The Walking Dead season 6 episode 6. We won’t give away why there’s hope, but the allege description on The Spoiling Dead’s Facebook page contains an interesting detail towards the end. You can read the leaked The Walking Dead season 6 episode 6 here. Also be sure to check out our interview with The Walking Dead's Major Dodson here.

So Daryl is going to rescue Glenn before he's eaten by the zombies. I figured as much. So it was Nick that was gutted on top of Glenn . The blood and guts masked him from the walkers and he will hide under the dumpster, use his radio to call for help and Darly will respond. Glenn will live on for a short while and still die like the comics say

Last edited by a moderator:
‘Walking Dead’ Star Michael Cudlitz On Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s Casting as Negan: ‘I’d Marry the F—ing Guy’ https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/walking-dead-star-michael-cudlitz-jeffrey-dean-morgan-030014123.html
(Spoiler alert: Do not read on if you haven’t seen Sunday’s episode of “The Walking Dead”)“The Walking Dead” star Michael Cudlitz is more than excited about working with “Grey’s Anatomy” alum Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who was recently cast to play the villain Negan.“Who doesn’t like Jeffrey? Have you seen ‘Grey’s Anatomy?’ I’d marry the f—ing guy,” Cudlitz told TheWrap.“For him, it’s wonderful that an audience, especially a TV audience, knows him to be very sensitive and loving and giving,” he said. “And then we meet Negan, who on the surface is the antithesis of all of that. But I believe that he will infuse a lot of that charm into Negan so that you will love to hate him.”This week’s episode of AMC’s hit zombie apocalypse drama focused on Daryl (Norman Reedus), Sasha (Sonequa Martin-Green) and Abraham (Cudlitz), and what happens to them after they led half of the walker herd away from Alexandria.

I had read that was his name but don't recall his name ever being used. Only the girl who died had her name given, "Tina". The other girl screamed it when the wrapped-up walkers got her.

One of the cool things about TWD is that you don't have one dimensional bad guys. They are nuanced so as to not be totally evil. Both the good guys & bad guys are in a total nuanced grey area. Even the Governor was a sympathetic character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Annie61
One of the cool things about TED is that you don't have one dimensional bad guys. They are nuanced so as to not be totally evil. Both the good guys & bad guys are in a total nuanced grey area. Even the Governor was a sympathetic character.
True, its the situation and survival, not just good or evil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts