The Walking Dead on AMC

How about when the walkers have Glenn surrounded, & you knew he was a goner, until they open up their machine guns on the walkers, hitting everyone, WITHOUT SHOOTING GLENN IN THE PROCESS?:eeek

I knew Glenn wasn't going to die there but I thought the same thing as you about how he didn't take any friendly fire. I loved the rocket launcher in this episode.

Reactions: KAB
I did think Glenn may have been killed at that point. I thought the whole hide-under-the-dumpster was just to prepare viewers for his demise.... My wife even gasped at the point where he was pretty much a goner ... until his magic, invisible bullet-proof shield went up to protect him from Abraham and Sasha's bullets.

I did think Glenn may have been killed at that point. I thought the whole hide-under-the-dumpster was just to prepare viewers for his demise.... My wife even gasped at the point where he was pretty much a goner ... until his magic, invisible bullet-proof shield went up to protect him from Abraham and Sasha's bullets.
Yeh. I had to turn the Suspend Disbelief knob all the way up to 11!

Reactions: Annie61

Glenn is too big of a character to just be killed off like that. He will most likely have a special death if he is killed at all.

Learned something in the episode, Negan is pronounced "Knee-gan" and not "Neigh-gan" like I've been pronouncing it :D

Also, the words "we usually kill one in the group right off" is somewhat prophetic to the season finale when Negan finally shows up.

Liked how they shot out Carl's eye just like in the comic.
But please, oh please, don't have the whisperer girl lick the eyesocket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)