The Walking Dead on AMC

Unless they kill him off the next episode, I imagine that it will be the guy with Tara, who is going to the "24" reboot on Fox.
Doubtful, Lucille took out a character that was there from the beginning of the comic, and as such was a huge shock.
Be a HUGE copout if the show had her take out a nobody.

They're hoping that most fans don't read the comics, just like HBO's Game of Thrones hopes that fans don't read the books.
With the comic though, Lucille's big entrance is already all over the web and tv.
And with it being a season finale, they expect it to be big, even if it's the original or a substitute.

You know, they are having issues with Negan possibly having his salty language censored(as long as he says "Pee Pee Pants City," I'm good), with two versions of him filmed, the salty version & the PG-13 version of him speaking, but they had no problems whatsoever with Eugene biting someones @#$%...... The show is TV-MA, not PG-13/TV-14.

Shot in the arm or something, non-fatal, on purpose, so that he's limited in fighting back. They'll use him as bait now...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Either Darryl was shot in the arm and he will live to see Neagan in the finale and then be killed or they shot someone next to Darryl and that was the blood we saw. Either way I see either Darryl or Carrol ending up dead in the finale. Both or acting like loose cannons with mind issues that is causing them to act out in stupid ways. So one or both need to go.

Either Darryl was shot in the arm and he will live to see Neagan in the finale and then be killed or they shot someone next to Darryl and that was the blood we saw. Either way I see either Darryl or Carrol ending up dead in the finale. Both or acting like loose cannons with mind issues that is causing them to act out in stupid ways. So one or both need to go.
Possibly, but I can see Abraham being added to that list as well.

I'm thinking someone like him too. I'm not sure that I can see it being one of the remaining, original people (I include Maggie in the original group). On the other hand, the way they've built it up, it almost has to be one of them....

I just hope it's not Rosita !