The Walking Dead on AMC

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
They're kinda limited in how fast they can go. The comic is really only 1 major story ahead of them, only just now wrapping up the arc that comes after Negan.
I think they just completely changed from the comic after this last episode. Regardless of that, the writing is poor and I feel they are putting may too much focus on being artsy. Some of the shots they are putting together like the slow motion close ups of the characters seem very forced and cliche. The show is struggling big time.

norman881

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 26, 2009
Washington State
(1) day ? No way..... 2, 3, or 4 days is more likely.

I just listened to a review from The 2 Dead Chicks (2 1/2 hours). They said they first 8 episodes were less than 2 days.

Annie61

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 14, 2008
Agawam Ma
The mid-season finale was too damn dark. It was hard to follow. But I agree...poor Carl. I'm gonna have to watch it again.
I am too, I know I missed some stuff. I think as someone else said they are trying to hard to be artsy. The comic is in black and white, the show doesn't have to be in black and gray.......

royrdsjr

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
On paper, Negan should have been the best villain that they had on TWD. Who knows how the Whisperers will turn out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts