The Walking Dead on AMC

Gimple said on Talking Dead, paraphrasing, "He was bitten by a walker. This will play out like walker bites play out." Others on the show mentioned chopping off limbs in order to save him but a) without question, that has to be done right away and b) you can't chop off his side. I think they purposely had him bitten in a spot like that to avoid that even as a consideration or option. I almost think Gimple wants him gone and there's bad blood between the show's writers/producers/etc and Riggs' father.

Gimple said on Talking Dead, paraphrasing, "He was bitten by a walker. This will play out like walker bites play out." Others on the show mentioned chopping off limbs in order to save him but a) without question, that has to be done right away and b) you can't chop off his side. I think they purposely had him bitten in a spot like that to avoid that even as a consideration or option. I almost think Gimple wants him gone and there's bad blood between the show's writers/producers/etc and Riggs' father.

I'd like to see Gimple and the writers gone. Need new blood in there.

Reactions: KAB
I don't follow one of the "spoiler" pages but I did look today at one. This one apparently knew what was going to happen to Carl and decided not to announce it. They did this because Chandler Riggs reached out to them directly/personally and asked them not to, so they honored his request. They did have one request in return and that was that he write a 'note' to their fans, which he did. In it, he said this:

and seeing how dedicated and consistently excited you all are about the show despite the drastic decrease in twd’s ratings made me the most excited about this episode than i’ve been in years
So even a "kid" like him knows the ratings are down (and he pays attention).

Reactions: Annie61
I think they're just using those to set up for the arc that comes after the Whisperers.
Maybe the show will completely bypass the Whisperers & go straight into the helicopter mystery. I say that because if the Negan arc is "bombing" so badly, I don't see the Whisperer storyline doing any better. But I guess that it depends on presentation, the Whisperers sound FAR more spookier.

How? Fear the Walking Dead came out 5 years after Walking Dead, and started right at the zombie apolcalypse whereas Walking Dead skipped the start and opened with Rick coming out of his coma which was a good bit of time after the start.

So Fear has to be at least 5 years behind Walking Dead. That's if we went by real time. TV time though, Walking Dead started at a later point (Rick's coma), where Fear starts at the beginning. Plus Walking Dead has had a couple time jumps of a few months or more. So I can't see how Fear could possibly be ahead. I think you misread the timeline you posted, as it shows Walking Dead being at least 2 years ahead of Fear.

Unless of course the Morgan that's in Fear will be the Morgan just after the premiere episode, and thus will be before he came back to the show. That's the only way I see it working, even then I see the same holes you see.
I would go with Carl's age when it started, and his age now

Maybe TWD should finally address the issue of who's flying all of those helicopters.

It fully does in the comics, I just read 176, hang in there, everything changes sooooo much, put on your seat belts.

It's huge game changer,
and it will fully show how the fear the walking dead will tie in, I do not want to spoil it for anyone, since the video most likely will be much different if they wish it to be different.

Of course, all the comics have been on YouTube a full week after the paper comes out, and you would have to read them to see who is still left alive, and still in one piece, and if Eugene plays the same role, as he does on the video.

I enjoy both, because both are 85% of the time not the same, but somehow twisted in a very strange way, and as hard as you think you can guess the video, the rug gets pulled out from under you at the last moment in time

I have agree, but I also have to ask why did they show a pic of a time jump, of old rick, with a very fast, what looked like it could be Carl walking past him. and no eye patch?
Probably due to the comic time jump, in order to throw people who read the comics off.

I have a feeling they won't do a time jump now when they wrap up the current arc.

It fully does in the comics, I just read 176, hang in there, everything changes sooooo much, put on your seat belts.

It's huge game changer,
and it will fully show how the fear the walking dead will tie in, I do not want to spoil it for anyone, since the video most likely will be much different if they wish it to be different.
Fear isn't from the comics. So without getting into spoilers, how exactly can they tie it in?

Fear isn't from the comics. So without getting into spoilers, how exactly can they tie it in?

I can't figure how to answer your question, without a major spoiler, just say remember when Rick looked up, and saw that helicopter, who were the people flying it, will change everything.
But you still have to deal with one more major bad ass first, you're not going to like her, if she shows up, and that will change unless Carl somehow lives because his shirt was "not ripped", but he did get bit.
Perhaps Kirkman is playing us again
5a12959f39727cdb008b4598-750-563.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts