The Walking Dead on AMC

Perhaps. The way those walkers fall apart when hit with anything, I'd think it was a risky proposition! :)

BTW, Ordered S1 on Blu-Ray from Amazon for $11. S2 is about $25. And will also be mine. :D

And it begins... :D

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Attachments

• image-396311157.jpg
    image-396311157.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 92
riffjim4069 said:
Good episode so far...I'm riveted to my seat. Nice kill by Glenn. Also, who is a bigger Jackwagon the Governor or Merle? It's a close call...

Pretty damn close call. Sick b$&trds.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Another excellent episode. Can't believe we have one more week and then two months off. :(

But my blu-rays for seasons 1 and 2 arrive tomorow, so I guess I'll just have to start from the beginning. :D

Great episode. The Governor sure is a twisted piece of garbage. He and Merle deserve each other. So, the group is making a raid on Woodbury...not sure if they have the firepower to defeat The Governor and his band of derelicts. Anyway, I love how Machonne sacrificed the Ted Kaczynski wannabe to the walkers while hunkering down at the family cabin. Offhand, I think the five of them could have taken out 20-30 walkers.

Great episode. The Governor sure is a twisted piece of garbage. He and Merle deserve each other. So, the group is making a raid on Woodbury...not sure if they have the firepower to defeat The Governor and his band of derelicts. Anyway, I love how Machonne sacrificed the Ted Kaczynski wannabe to the walkers while hunkering down at the family cabin. Offhand, I think the five of them could have taken out 20-30 walkers.
Why bother when all they had to do was go out through the back door to escape the crowd?

Why bother when all they had to do was go out through the back door to escape the crowd?

I had the same thought...of course, the "stinky guy" (aka Unifarter) pulled a shotgun on the team before they found the Jim Morrison...you know, the backdoor, man. (the rare double entendre if you realize Jim Morrison is synonymous with The Doors) :eek:

In all fairness the door may not have been quickly visible, but given the situation it would be the first thing I would have noticed. Two additional problems I had with that scene: 1) why didn't the crazy guy baracade (or at least lock) the front door? It doesn't take that much brainpower to turn a knob and 2) I was expecting the back door to be blocked by numerous stacks of discarded and restarted manifestos. Crazy people always write 'em. ;)

Final thought while seeing the Unifarter's lakeside cabin...why don't the survivors simply setup camp on an island? Walkers cannot swim---at least that's my assumption since they're not called swimmers or floaters---were they can quickly secure the island and transport huge amounts of supplies via boat several times each year. They can even grow their own crops, setup wind and solar power, and live a more normal existence.

Also, what's the shelf life of a Walker? It's been two years since the outbreak and I would assume much of the walker population would be shattered and in tatters...expecially the ones who have had their brains battered and splattered all over Manhattan...shadoobie!
:facepalm

I'm quickly growing sick of seeing the Governor...hoping he gets his face punched in sooner rather than later. Michonne should have sliced him from ear-to-ear when she had an opportunity.

Me also maybe that will be the cliffhanger I hope :D :)

Was another great episode.Rick's compassion is all but gone.If not for Carl,Michonne might have been a potted meat sammich!Glenn opening up a can of zombie whoop arse was cool to see.

The unifarter has me annoyed though,you mean to tell me he has lived in that cabin all this time and not one walker has paid him a visit?

As to who is more sadistic it is definitely a toss up between the governor and Merle.To me the governor is more evil simply because he has more power and tries to hide his evilness.Merle doesn't have any problems letting anyone know just how disturbed he is.

The shelf life of zombie is a good question I would like to see them discuss that topic at some point.

Walkers can't swim?Well they can't drown either so I suppose they could possibly float or walk through a lake to an island.Would be interesting to see an army of walkers trying to do just that.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)