The Walking Dead on AMC

Man no Walking Dead tonight.:( Dunno if I can wait till February or not!:D

hehehe riffjim,I guess we'll just have to watch a bit more football over the next several weeks and,hope for some good releases on BR.

Senoia looking forward to another season of 'Walking Dead' filming

Source

"Zombie lovers, rejoice. The streets of Senoia will be covered with undead “walkers” next year as season four of AMC TV’s smash hit “The Walking Dead” cranks up again.

The news was announced at Monday’s meeting of the Senoia Mayor and City Council by Mike Riley, of Stalwart Films, which produces the series.

“It hasn’t been announced yet, but we’ll be back here next year for season four,” Riley said.

Riley’s remarks were part of a presentation during which he thanked city officials and Senoia citizens for their help and cooperation during the filming of season three of “The Walking Dead.”

Riley said the series is not just a smash in America, but is “one of the most popular series around the world, and is now seen in 135 countries.”

After his remarks, Riley presented the mayor and council with a framed copy of a “Walking Dead” script page autographed by Andrew Lincoln, who plays zombie-smashing sheriff Rick Grimes on the show. On the script, Lincoln wrote, “Senoia Rocks.”

Full Story

Well, we now know that not only the 2nd half of this season takes place in Woodbury, but also [at least] part of season four. Of course, will Woodbury be ruled by The Govenor and Andrea, the First Mistress, with the heads of Rick and gang impaled on a pole atop the city gates? We shall see.

The Walking Dead: Five Spoilers For The Suicide King

Soure

With the Walking Dead not set to return until February, fans will have plenty of time to speculate about what will happen on the next episode. At the end of the “Made To Suffer” episode of The Walking Dead there was a brief preview of “The Suicide King” episode. Another sneak preview aired during Talking Dead, and a third preview was unveiled on AMCTV.com. Here are five spoilers we compiled from the three previews.

5. Andrea Wants To Help Daryl
4. Daryl Survives Maybe
3. Merle Could Be Dead
2. Some Of Tyreese’s Group Could Be A Threat To Carl
1. Beth Might Have A Crush On Rick (Yikes! He may have to battle Carl for this almost legal 17-year old)

Read the Full Story

I didn't see it. I rewatched the webisodes and I still don't see what you are seeing...

I did not mean it was a repeat OF the webisodes; I meant it was the Characters FROM the websidode; for the first time in three seasons, those characters appeared in the show on tv. :)

The other webisodes provided some background as to what happened...such as the one-half zombie woman who Rick found crawling around the ground Season 1, Episode 1. It was nice to see (in a creepy way) how she was somebody's wife and mother. Regarding Tyrese, I don't remember the specifics, but I believe he and his gang were fighting walkers in Atlanta. Obviously, they have been moving and fighting for the past two years in order to survive. It's no wonder Tyrese was glad to locked in the prison with food and water...so they can get a few nights of restful sleep.

What a stretch!!:rolleyes: Actually, Burt was pretty good. The guys behind.....

Last edited:
What a stretch!!:rolleyes: Actually, Burt was pretty good. The guys behind.....

Somebody asked who let 'em in which immediately triggered the memory of McCartney's classic "Let 'em In" tune, which then reminded me of covering my ears and cringing while listening to this during a Miss whatever pagent in in the '70s. It's a linear thought process... :D

How do you get this crap from 1976?:D:D:D

Answered above...plus, just look at the picture above and tell me those background dancers don't look like a pair of zombies? There wasn't much to watch back in the '70s (5 channels if you include UHF and CKLW out of Windsor, Ontario) so this stuff stays with you. I think it's fair to assume that it was Bert Parks who let the walkers into the prison. (LOL) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)