The Walking Dead on AMC

Definitely better the the last few, but a couple of eye roller moments.

Glad to get a little back story on the Governor since we last saw him.It's funny how they can do an episode or 2 each season without any of the core characters in it.Somehow it all works.Good episode last night.

Great episode last night and curious to see how they go with the Governor this year and good to see The Governor on The Talking Dead and explaing how he is thinking on the show and R.I.P to Chris Hardwick's Dad on The Talking Dead and how he tried to keep it together but when he stopped you could see he broke down and nice by AMC to do a moment fo Silence before they went off for his dad!! :)

Last edited:
My hope is that we'll see a gentler and kinder Brian who will be a good friend to many and protector to all...until someone flips his switch and the murder and mayhem begins anew. :)

The scene of him watching the prison did not look like he was being a good friend and protector to all... I bet he still sees the main group as a threat to his people...

I did like the episode, but I think he cleaned up just a tad bit too fast...

Who are "his people" now though ? It appears that he ends up with a new group that includes two of his former "soldiers" (Martinez ?? and ??). He'd be a nobody in this new group, presuming they even let him (them) join them, although from the previews it looks like they do. I also thought there was a hint of something that Martinez and the other guy pretend not to know him (not when he's found in the pit though).

Speaking of the pit, why would he run to the pit when presumably walkers/biters/zombies fall in ? Did the little girl scream maybe and get their attention ?

Speaking of the pit, why would he run to the pit when presumably walkers/biters/zombies fall in ? Did the little girl scream maybe and get their attention ?

It looked like he fell in accidentally. Being chased by zombies while wearing an eye-patch and having a ten year old girl draped across the front of you probably limits maneuverability and visibility.

What I didn't understand is why he didn't have a gun on him to shoot the zombies in the ditch. At the apartment he had a holster and there's no way he abandoned the truck to venture out on foot without a gun at the ready.

It looked like he fell in accidentally. Being chased by zombies while wearing an eye-patch and having a ten year old girl draped across the front of you probably limits maneuverability and visibility.

What I didn't understand is why he didn't have a gun on him to shoot the zombies in the ditch. At the apartment he had a holster and there's no way he abandoned the truck to venture out on foot without a gun at the ready.

Being in the pit,knowing it will be hard to get out,making a lot of noise shooting them,not a good idea.The pit would have been full in minutes.

Looked to me like the "governor" had some 'Snake Plissken' vibes going on in this episode. He definitely was channeling Kurt Russell.

I was expecting him to kill both women, and take the little girl as his daughter any second.

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)