The Walking Dead on AMC

Excellent show last night; Hershel was awesome! He gave such a brilliant performance that I was surely thought it was going to be his last. We then almost lost Glenn...but will the meds be enough to save his life or will he die quietly (or should I say coughingly) in a pool of blood, which is being played with my some mentally disturbed child? Speaking of mentally disturbed child, I am now almost certain that the girl (Lizzy?) had something to do with those two bodies being burned, and not Carol. We shall see. Lots of lots of lots of AR-16, 5.56mm, rounds sprayed into the hoard of walkers who stormed the prison fences like a pack of teenagers at a Metallica concert. Finally, the Governor showed his face and he appears to be eviler and more deranged than before. I love that eye-patch thing. ;)

They showed a flashback of that again and I'm 99% certain it was an adult hand holding the knife.

True, but this wouldn't be the first time a show has used deceptive video to conceal the true story. Also, it's possible that Carol burned the bodies to conceal that someone else had killed them. Either way, Lizzy (I wonder if he last name is Borden?) is a creepy girl. I would hate to be her prom date. ;)

To me without question,last nights episode was the best this year.It had the edge it had been missing,man I thought for sure Herschel was a goner!

Guess who's back,back again,governors back,tell a friend na noo na noo...:D

They showed a flashback of that again and I'm 99% certain it was an adult hand holding the knife.

I think the flashback was Rick imagining the scene, it could have been anyone. I would not be surprised if Carol was protecting one of the girls. That is the thing with TWD, you never know who is going to leave, die or come back.

I can see a successful series focusing on the beginnings of a zombie outbreak (i.e. before Rick wakes up). Watching governments fall one by one around the globe as the infection spreads.

I can see a successful series focusing on the beginnings of a zombie outbreak (i.e. before Rick wakes up). Watching governments fall one by one around the globe as the infection spreads.

Actually,if done right it could be very interesting.

The episode could focus on my waking from a drunken stupor only to find two zombies kissing and rubbing all over me. Okay, I was twenty and it was only weekend entertainment around the Riff & Byff pad...but those girls were zombie ugly. ;)

The episode could focus on my waking from a drunken stupor only to find two zombies kissing and rubbing all over me. Okay, I was twenty and it was only weekend entertainment around the Riff & Byff pad...but those girls were zombie ugly. ;)

But, I bet it was not enough to swear you off of alcohol...

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)