The Walking Dead on AMC

Can't wait until the next comic comes out, wonder if a certain person will lose their eye, and part of their face, like in the comics, you just don't know, like Rick only has

one hand in the comics, and the other one now is in a bandage. It seems Kirtman loves ripping body parts off people But the huge herd should be next, if he follows the

comics, but Sophia is still alive, and well in the comics, so is Andrea

Folks...how about we keep the comic canon out if this thread to respect those of use who haven't read them?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Just curious, where/how do you read them ? My son has them on his phone. I've looked at them and the comic book app he has and the comics themselves are pretty nice-looking. I was concerned they would be too small but they formatted quite nicely on there.

I just watch them on youtube for free on my iPad. I'm on issue #55.

I know I will probably get shot, but the last episode made me a little less annoyed with Carl. Hopefully his cockiness has been knocked down a peg or two and he will be less annoying going forward. They needed an episode to clear the air so to speak with respect to Carl.

If you watch The Talking Dead, the producers/directors and other actors/actresses on the show seem to like and respect "Chandler".

For those who read the comics, how is Carl's character portrayed there ? Is he the same, better, or worse in the comics ?

Carl seems younger in the comic. not maturing as fast as he does in the show.

I think I'd like him more if he just cut his damn hair.

Carl seems younger in the comic. not maturing as fast as he does in the show.

I think I'd like him more if he just cut his damn hair.

It is hard to hold him back when he is growing up in real life. He could definitely use a haircut. You would think there would be scissors in all those houses...

It is hard to hold him back when he is growing up in real life. He could definitely use a haircut. You would think there would be scissors in all those houses...
Or clippers. I mean, look at Daryl or Carol's hair. That's hard to cut that short with scissors, isn't it ? Oh wait....

I knew some people would say this episode was too slow. But I feel like with this episode, the show is getting back to its roots of being a drama set in a zombie apocalypse, rather than drama fillers used to set up a bunch of major action set pieces--though I'm sure there will still be some of that. I like seeing how these characters grow, evolve, and adapt as real people as opposed to just seeing who develops the most bad-ass fighting skills. There are any number of third-rate cable sci-fi/fantasy action series that do that already. What has always set this apart for me and made it special as an AMC series has been the quality of the drama.

An episode or two ago Michonne returned to the prison and had trimmers that she gave to Rick so he could trim his beard.

To me, nowhere near as annoying in the comics.

I read another 5 issues last night on my iPad. It's so hard to stop reading them just like it's so hard to stop watching the show. Reading the comics never seems to drag out or get boring like the show can be sometimes. The comic is always exciting with deaths and new characters popping up all the time.

I read another 5 issues last night on my iPad. It's so hard to stop reading them just like it's so hard to stop watching the show. Reading the comics never seems to drag out or get boring like the show can be sometimes. The comic is always exciting with deaths and new characters popping up all the time.

yea they are hard to put down.I just dread when I get to the end of the comics.

I have 110 listed but, some of those are bonus issues I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)