The Walking Dead on AMC

So did I, I had visions of the M*A*S*H finale.
Not too mention she's a pyscho in training anyway. After what she was doing to the rabbits, I wouldn't be surprised at her killing Judith.

Those 2 girls on the show,are very similar to 2 boys in the comics.It will be interesting to see how the story plays out with them.

I'm excited to see the new characters in the show now. I'm a few comic issues ahead of the show right now and it's getting really good.

If you really want to dig into it, go back a couple of episodes and get a rough count of the number of people on the bus before it left. When Maggie and other two found it, there was what, 8-10 zombies plus how many bodies inside ?

Now, if you caught Glen not on the bus, the producers either let you or they missed it. They hide stuff real well in the previews. There was no clue that Tyrese had Judith, the Lizzie and the other girl were with Tyrese, no sign of Maggie (maybe), Sasha, and Bob, and so on. They did show Glen laying on his back waking up, but you didn't know where. I actually thought he was on top of the bus at first.

I also thought there were other children on the bus, but once again there was a distinct lack of child zombies in this show. The only ones I recall ever seeing are Penny, Sophia, and the girl in the opening scene of the pilot. I'm going to be pretty bummed if Judith gets killed, and they don't give us a toddler zombie.lol

I agree, the producers are usually really good about not giving away spoilers, which is why I'm always willing to watch the preview of next week's episode that they show during the Talking Dead, which usually only shows something from the first few minutes of the next episode. More of a tease than anything. I just don't see why they have to do a preview of an episode seconds before it airs. Wherever Glen was or his condition in the preview, I knew he was alive, not a zombie, and not inside the bus--and this from a quick flash I saw of him while fastforwarding the preview.

I also thought there were other children on the bus...
I just checked the episode of them being attacked and the bus leaving. They show 2 people running on, then a shot with 2 more, followed by Maggie and Glen. They only show the first 2-3 rows too though.

bus.png

I think it's safe to assume that no main character is ever going to be found dead or zombified. They will be leaving the show in a violent, bloodied, horrific and highly entertaining way. :)

I actually thought that as well when Maggie was getting on the bus. That any death scene with Glen would likely involve him saving a bunch of other folks from the group, or in some heinous manner at the hands of some terrible, evil nemesis.

How many of the main characters have just gotten bitten/attacked by a zombie, while, say just walking through the woods or something undramatic ? How did Andrea's sister get bit ? It was part of an attack on their camp, yes ? Sophia doesn't count.... What about Dale ? One snuck up on him at night, as I recall.

How many of the main characters have just gotten bitten/attacked by a zombie, while, say just walking through the woods or something undramatic ? How did Andrea's sister get bit ? It was part of an attack on their camp, yes ? Sophia doesn't count.... What about Dale ? One snuck up on him at night, as I recall.

Over the past two season we've seen the walkers playing a much less prominent role in the fate of our beloved group, while other humans have become a much larger threat. I doubt we'll see many of our heros getting munched. But who knows?

That any death scene with Glen would likely involve him saving a bunch of other folks from the group, or in some heinous manner at the hands of some terrible, evil nemesis.
You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille... :D
ya know, we should really have a Walking Dead thread for those who've read the comics and can compare the series to it, without spoiling things for non-comic readers.

Last edited:
You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille... :D
ya know, we should really have a Walking Dead thread for those who've read the comics and can compare the series to it, without spoiling things for non-comic readers.

With 400 children and a crop in the field.I seriously thought that was the lyrics when I was a kid.:D

Over the past two season we've seen the walkers playing a much less prominent role in the fate of our beloved group, while other humans have become a much larger threat. I doubt we'll see many of our heros getting munched. But who knows?

This is the beauty of the show, it's not really about the walkers. It's about humanity and what we turn into in dire situations like this. It's about chaos and if humanity can recover from it. The walking dead are not the walkers, the walking dead are the current survivors. It just shows how terrible we can be and the lengths we are willing to go in order to survive or to protect loved ones.

This is the beauty of the show, it's not really about the walkers. It's about humanity and what we turn into in dire situations like this. It's about chaos and if humanity can recover from it. The walking dead are not the walkers, the walking dead are the current survivors. It just shows how terrible we can be and the lengths we are willing to go in order to survive or to protect loved ones.

Very well spoken Scherrman and true!!! :)

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)