The Walking Dead on AMC

They can kill off Beth, she really doesn't add much besides babysitting, now they got her killing walkers, she may end up like Sophia, with Daryl looking for her, who knows

After tonight, I would not mind both Beth and Sasha to be some walker's two-fer. Best thing tonight was the preview saying only three episodes left. My finger is still poised on the delete timer screen/button.

I really don't think the show has changed all that much. I'm surprised to see all the hate from people who used to like it. I'm just curious about what you guys want to see on a weekly basis. They can't do big season finale type stuff every single episode. It would be impossible for them to keep outdoing themselves every week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I really don't think the show has changed all that much. I'm surprised to see all the hate from people who used to like it. I'm just curious about what you guys want to see on a weekly basis. They can't do big season finale type stuff every single episode. It would be impossible for them to keep outdoing themselves every week.

Simple...put the band back together. Dividing, defeated. IOW, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Last edited:

I like to see the group together barely surviving, travelling together...

...the episodes are progressing at a snail's pace; they've taken an episodes or two of background information (which is good to know) and have extended it into a half-season of boredom. There's no doubt they've this in the past (that doesn't bother me) but, unlike the past, they've moved on with the show are an episode or two. There has been two really awesome shows this season, and a whole lot of less-than-stellar episodes IMO.

It had a couple of decent moments.How silly was it for Daryl to open that door, you could clearly see what was on the other side.I actually pressed the skip button during the piano concerto.As kab said, get the band back together!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Has anyone noticed Daryl always has a arrow left, sort of like the old cowboy flicks where they have a six shooter, but shoot 20 times before they run out , So whoever

took Beth, might be the person that was living in that house, but they took a one day video, and turned it into 6 videos, we didn't need her singing and him in the coffin

It has been boring, a waste of precious screen time on character episodes which quite frankly have NOT been very good. These views aren't just limited to folks on this thread; I have been seeing similar threads in many forms of social media.

There was a time, even last year, where a new episode was an automatic watch LIVE event. Last night, I skipped the timer, pushed it back to the middle of the night showing, and watched the premiere of Cosmos and the premiere of Resurrection. THAT in itself speaks volumes, to me.

Here's my thing though. When they were all together at the farm or the prison everyone complained that the show was boring and they wanted them back on the road. Now they are back on the road and everyone wants to just skip the travel time and get them back together. At least they have a purpose now. Wandering around looking for the rest of their group gives them something to do. The show needs character episodes. They can't have a new villain attack them every week. They can't have a farm overrun with a massive herd of zombies every week. The thing is, they never had huge stuff happen every episode even from the start.

A couple people answered my question by saying get everyone back together. Then what? What big adventure do they go on next? I guarantee that if they all find each other at Terminus people will complain that it's just the farm or prison all over again.

Here's my thing though. When they were all together at the farm or the prison everyone complained that the show was boring and they wanted them back on the road. Now they are back on the road and everyone wants to just skip the travel time and get them back together. At least they have a purpose now. Wandering around looking for the rest of their group gives them something to do. The show needs character episodes. They can't have a new villain attack them every week. They can't have a farm overrun with a massive herd of zombies every week. The thing is, they never had huge stuff happen every episode even from the start.

A couple people answered my question by saying get everyone back together. Then what? What big adventure do they go on next? I guarantee that if they all find each other at Terminus people will complain that it's just the farm or prison all over again.

I don't need a new villain every episode; and I thought the farm episodes were great. The story was moving. This WHOLE season hasn't been. The entire fall wasted on the prison post Woodbury; the sickness they never really fully explained; the wasted Governor episodes; and now these lost episodes. It has been boring, it has not been captivating television in any way. It is not advancing a story.

They could tell stories if they minimized some of the every-week, walkers come out of the woods scenes, people kill them with screw drivers to the head, repeat, sequences. Never mind that if these zombies take a bite out of you, their rotten teeth rip out massive amounts of flesh, but one pencil to the head, and they die instantly. But I digress.... a little less of that, and they could build character stuff into episodes that ADVANCE the story. I give this season a C.

To be clear, I liked the farm episodes too. There was tons of criticism here and on other sites back then too though. People said it was boring that they were just hanging out on a farm. There was more to it than that but that was a common complaint. My point is basically this, people have been complaining about this show since the farm yet they still watch it. The ratings are still huge.

It's definitely not perfect, but in my opinion it's so much better than 99% of the other shows filling up cable and broadcast networks. People here talk about it like it's a struggle not to fall asleep because it's so boring. I just don't get that at all. During the first season there weren't many people who watched the show but those of us who did loved it. Once it came to Netflix and more and more people discovered it everyone talked about it like it was the best show on TV. Now that it is a common part of pop culture and everyone knows what it is people talk about it like it's the worst show on the air. It just seems like it's cool to hate TWD at this point.

It just seems like it's cool to hate TWD at this point.
Geeeesshh! People are not trying to be "cool". We are not "haters". We are simply saying the show, IOO, is not as interesting, exciting, compelling....whatever, as it was for us earlier this season and prior.

To be clear, I liked the farm episodes too. There was tons of criticism here and on other sites back then too though. People said it was boring that they were just hanging out on a farm. There was more to it than that but that was a common complaint. My point is basically this, people have been complaining about this show since the farm yet they still watch it. The ratings are still huge.

It's definitely not perfect, but in my opinion it's so much better than 99% of the other shows filling up cable and broadcast networks. People here talk about it like it's a struggle not to fall asleep because it's so boring. I just don't get that at all. During the first season there weren't many people who watched the show but those of us who did loved it. Once it came to Netflix and more and more people discovered it everyone talked about it like it was the best show on TV. Now that it is a common part of pop culture and everyone knows what it is people talk about it like it's the worst show on the air. It just seems like it's cool to hate TWD at this point.

Where we disagree is with the 99% of shows... Quite honestly, it is nowhere close to the top 1% of tv right now. Its ok, its watchable, but just not consistently enjoyable, and certainly not "OMG, I have to clear the decks to watch TWD." Hasn't been true for the whole season. Sure, the "holy crap, they killed the nicest guy ever" was a bright moment, but even that had lost the punch it might have had before, since its not like they haven't killed off popular characters before. Indeed, it was clear that one of the big ones would die. It was just disappointing that it was Herschel and not Carl. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)