The Walking Dead on AMC

While I'm not finding the current direction of the show to be as good as in prior seasons, and even finding a so-so show (Once Upon a Time) to be doing a better job of keeping me interested right now, I agree with king3pj that TWD is still a better show than many others out there. I've recently dropped "Bitten" because I just didn't care about the characters and what's happening to them, and I'm very close to dropping Lost Girl, in its 4th season, for similar reasons. On the other hand, I do still very much care about TWD characters and what happens to them. I don't think there is any way I would stop watching TWD before the end of the season or not start the next season regardless of what happens from here on out. But then again, I did stick it out through all the boring Neverland stuff in Once Upon a Time.
Well, it's all about perspective, what you choose to measure against what. None of the shows you cited I have never (nor ever considered to) watch. My shows reflect an obvious age difference for the most part. But regardless, we all must decide when enough is enough. I did so with 24 about season 5, Dexter season 4, Justified this season, and would probably quit Sons of Anarchy if it weren't the last season coming up. So, the better than most anything else on Tv is in the eye of the beholder (not your statement).

At the rate they're going, I think I know how the season finale will go..... It will end by showing each group approaching or reaching Terminus. None of them will see the others until the next season's premiere though ! If I'm not mistaken, Carole/Tyrese are heading there, Maggie/Sasha/Bob are, and Rick/Carl/Michone are, right ? We don't know about Glenn yet.

I can just see the season finally when they all see the others in the distance and start running towards each other only to some zombie horde in the way...

this says it all:

every-episode-of-the-walking-dead.png

except in season 4, the pink part is about 2/3 of the timeline.

Finally got to watch last weeks episode. Like the last few, to me, much better than the prison episodes and fills in the characters some more.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

Let's see some more black helicopters flying around.Let's see wth Terminus is,please spare us of anymore Emily Kinney diddys.

Sorry i just can't see it your way, to me it sucked, and in big way.The only reason i'm in to the walking dead is for action, if i want a soap opera, i would watch one, to me its a survival series not a love boat series i want to be on the edge of my seat, not laying on the couch half asleep

Sorry i just can't see it your way, to me it sucked, and in big way.The only reason i'm in to the walking dead is for action, if i want a soap opera, i would watch one, to me its a survival series not a love boat series i want to be on the edge of my seat, not laying on the couch half asleep

Maybe that is the point . IF you watch the Walking Dead , you become the actual Walking Dead. That would be the biggest irony of all if that was the true intention of this series, to bore us so much that we become the actual Walking or sitting dead.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)