The Walking Dead on AMC

The books are actually pretty good. The series isn't following it as close as I would have liked it to, but the main points of the book are in there. And with as many books as there are (and new ones still being published monthly) they have enough material to run for many more seasons.

Without any big picture to this story , I just see it turning into another soap opera . " How the Zombie Turns. " The interpersonal relationships are okay in their place ,but I just don't see it going anywhere .

Without any big picture to this story , I just see it turning into another soap opera . " How the Zombie Turns. " The interpersonal relationships are okay in their place ,but I just don't see it going anywhere .
You need to do some cyber snooping. There are a lot of new turns to be taken next season.

The only problem I had was "How did the zombie attack the cow?" cows generally won't let people get that close, and it a zombie was making noise and shuffling, the cow would have run off/run over the zombie.

The only problem I had was "How did the zombie attack the cow?" cows generally won't let people get that close, and it a zombie was making noise and shuffling, the cow would have run off/run over the zombie.

Well it was a farm raised cow, so i am sure its had people around it quite a bit.

Well it was a farm raised cow, so i am sure its had people around it quite a bit.

Nah, the cow was asleep, and the zombie tipped it over first! :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)