The Walking Dead on AMC

Here a pic of the cast at a bbq place, 2 miles from my house
http://thedailychessum.com/post/12356441639/the-cast-of-the-walking-dead-shot-on-location-at

View attachment 82568

This season they are filming in Senoia, which is over in Coweta County, just outside Newnan. Right up the road from Griffin where I work.

The two best BBQ joints I ever feasted in both back woods dives in the backroads of GA; one 20-miles outside of Albany GA and the other somewhere between Lake George (Eufaula) and Fort Benning - technically not sure if we were in AL or GA. I'm sorry, I've eaten BBQ is over 30 states (Texas, NC, Virginia, etc. and I haven't found an area that I like better. I'm in the North Druid Hills area but I'll try to make my way down if you send me a name or address of the place.

Here a pic of the cast at a bbq place, 2 miles from my house
http://thedailychessum.com/post/12356441639/the-cast-of-the-walking-dead-shot-on-location-at

View attachment 82568

This season they are filming in Senoia, which is over in Coweta County, just outside Newnan. Right up the road from Griffin where I work.

I wonder how long it takes hair and makeup to transform them into people that probably have not showered in months? Zombies probably easier to do since they can cover everything.

The two best BBQ joints I ever feasted in both back woods dives in the backroads of GA; one 20-miles outside of Albany GA and the other somewhere between Lake George (Eufaula) and Fort Benning - technically not sure if we were in AL or GA. I'm sorry, I've eaten BBQ is over 30 states (Texas, NC, Virginia, etc. and I haven't found an area that I like better. I'm in the North Druid Hills area but I'll try to make my way down if you send me a name or address of the place.
It's Fresh Air BBQ, just south of Jackson in Butts County, off of Highway 42.

http://www.freshairbarbecue.com/

1164 Highway 42S
Jackson, GA

Backroads of GA would describe where Fresh Air is.

10.373 million viewers tuned-in during the 9-10:00 PM slot this weekend. It was the only non-football/election cable show to crack the Top 10.

1 NFL REGULAR SEASON ESPN Mon 08:30P-11:41P 12857
2 AMERICAS ELECTION HQ FOXN Tue 09:00P-10:00P 11792
3 AMERICAS ELECTION HQ FOXN Tue 10:00P-11:00P 11609
4 AMERICAS ELECTION HQ FOXN Tue 08:00P-09:00P 10959
5 ELECTION NIGHT IN AMERICA CNN Tue 11:00P-12:00A 10788
6 Walking Dead AMC Sun 09:00P-10:01P 10373
7 AMERICAS ELECTION HQ FOXN Tue 11:00P-12:00A 10101
8 ELECTION NIGHT IN AMERICA CNN Tue 10:00P-11:00P 10043
9 ELECTION NIGHT IN AMERICA CNN Tue 09:00P-10:00P 9433
10 ELECTION NIGHT IN AMERICA CNN Tue 12:00A-12:55A 9250

I won't cheat...just a stab in the dark.Guessing it was a soap opera.General Hospital?

I just arrived back at the airport in DC. I didn't have time to drive for BBQ so I had lunch in Senoia. Very interesting since half the town was shutdown for filming. In a nutshell, the town is two blocks long with half of the town barricaded like you see in the show. I could not enter this area, but I could hear yelling (not sure if they were actors of filming staff)...just couldn't get in.

Anyway, I had lunch at a main street restaurant (Founders) except the front door and windows were covered with cardboard. Still, I had a fried green tomato BLT (interesting) and snapped a few pics. I would post them but my *ndroid phone is packed in my carryon bag and we're on the tarmac awaiting to deboard. I can't stand this work blackberrymmm

The set was closed off, but I snapped a few photos after lunch. It certainly sounded like they were filming something while I walked the perimeter, but I wasn't as brazen as some folks who were trying to peek inside the set. Anyway, an enjoyable way to kill a hour or so before my return flight.

IMAG0085.jpg IMAG0099.jpg IMAG0098.jpg IMAG0097.jpg IMAG0096.jpg IMAG0095.jpg
IMAG0094.jpg IMAG0093.jpg IMAG0092.jpg IMAG0089.jpg IMAG0087.jpg IMAG0101.jpg

85 - Founders Restaurant on Main Street (note windows covered during filming)
87 - rail cars at front of town
89 - front of town (notice trash and "To Set" signs)
92 - front of town (notice set hands)
93 - front of town (notice trash, wrecked cars and "Woodbury Coffee House" signage
94 - Senoia sign with tourist top left
95 - front of town (notice trash and wrecked cars
96 - set hands going into the town between buildings
97 - tourist
98 - filming equipment
99 - filming equipment
101 - backside of town

http://www.google.com/search?q=seno...bMsHg2gW3-YCYDg&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=705

Hounded: Sunday, 18 November 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"Michonne makes a decision about Woodbury; Glenn and Maggie go on a run; Rick struggles."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2253604/

Woodbury? Hey, I've been there. It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Much like the walkers, the people will eat you alive. ;)

Well, we found out who called...sort of. It sure wasn't Carol. So where are these people and how are they calling? And how have they been calling this "it all started" and how do the phones even work. It can only be a in-prison system, but who knows.

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)